Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging

Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging........

a part of “Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging”, a fictional universe by ~BrokenWings~.

With the last guardians long gone, but Easter still around will it be time for a new Joker to step up and claim the humpty lock, or will she fail and everything be lost? Well, now it's up to you. ( post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging........

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging........"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Shugo Chara: A New Story, The Begging........

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~ Shadow Heart ~ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Looks great, please save me the Joker.
I was born to fight for those I love
To see them safe and happy
To protect them from harm
And to keep the darkness at bay
To slay those who harm mine
And to shield them from the darkness that hides inside me.
For I fear no man
Yet I shun my own reflection
For I have become the grim reaper of eternal love
A destroyer of worldly dreams
The creator of all consuming darkness
I fear no man
And feed on those who fail to fear me..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~ Shadow Heart ~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Can I reserve Ace please. Thanks :}

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:36 pm

-_- I can't believe I was unable to get to the Joker first. Grrrrr.....

I guess I'll have the Easter Female Pawn, but I would also maybe like to have the queen.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Lainpinky131 sure :)

gezzygezzy Sorry ^^ That's fine you can have both if you want. btw love Paramore.

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm

It's ok, I like Utau's spot. But don't expect me to turn the admiring into that weird thing where she tackled and kissed himXP

And I love paramore too! (If you didn't notice)

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Reserving male Easter pawn? Ikuto's spot?

EEK! I am so happy I love Shugo Chara roleplays, and this one looks nice~

Anyways, I think I'm gonna reuse an old charry from my first Shugo Chara rp... I only have to make a few minor adgustments <3

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS! I WILL STICK WITH THIS ROLEPLAY FOREVER! WILL ANYBODY JOIN ME!?

This rp is making me crazy... >.>
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

I WILL FOREVER STICK WITH THIS ROLEPLAY!!!!

You found the right time to post this topic. Got you some determined RPers/ Fans^.^

But I hope you know once this one is finished you might just have to repost it ad reserve the joker and easter female spot for me;)

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 pm

angelwolf123 sure ^^ and lol gezzygezzy I was planning to make another one after this one ^^

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Woot! The advantages of recycling a character!

Can't wait to see Nashi's future victims FRIENDS! Ehehehehe~ >.> But seriously, I'm SUPER excited!

I was really excited for Nashi's original RP, but that died... TTmTT

IT WON'T HAPPEN TO THIS ONE.

*coughs*

Anyways, heads up everybody I'm also going to use Nashi's old first post for this one. I looked at it, and it's pretty long....

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am

lol okay :) I cant wait for this one to start. I have to admit I din't think it would do this good ^^

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 am

If there are any characters left, I will gladly play them. Just not the king. As Nashi's rival, I will not help but make the poor guy look stupid.

And not the Joker either, if Shadow doesn't submit for some reason.

BTW Broken, your icon hypnotizes me... @.@

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 am

Lol that would probably be very helpful ^^ and last i talked to Shadow she said she would be submitting soon :D that Icon is cool right?

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 am

I wouldn't mind a short term reservation on the king, if you didn't mind to much~

Looks like some people are already committed to this and that alone is a blessed sign.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 am

Please may I have the Jack?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 am

@_@ I just spent five minutes watching that icon...

Gah! I remember, I must make my other character. >.< It must be amazing!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm just itching to make Nashi's profil longer... so much more left to be said... TT.TT

Soooo how long is 'too long', Broken?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Hazezon Reserved :)

Annaky Reserved and may I say I love you for asking?? :)

angelwolf123 If things go good and we get the king, Jake and Gessygezzy's chara we might be able to start either today or tomorrow :)

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Can I reserve Male Easter?

HUZZA FOR EVIL!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

lol sure :)

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!