Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed

Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed

a part of “Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

A girl, locked away her whole life. Only recently she found the will to leave when she read a book about the outside world. Her escape was brutal, but she somehow found herself under the care of a rebel group. But. . . When did the world get so crazy?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Matryoshka - Land of The Crazed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm

@Annaky XD I know your characters hate nicknames, but Shi-Shi will do what she pleases~ :3 She lives to irk people, it's how she shows she cares when not cooking her odd dishes.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Ah sorry ill post tommorow
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Syntax was entered and actually went through this time! I hope he's accepted as the new member. (:

Click. =D
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 pm

where are we XD -pops out of no where-

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Sorry I took so long to post! I'll try not to take so long in the future!

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 pm

I'll post tommorow, since it's about 1AM here •____•

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Okay! ^^

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Ummm...Is this still going? Where is everyone?

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey, I'm still here, I was just waiting on others to post.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 pm

I posted last... So... Yeah... Sorry...

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Considering Syntax is in now, should I do a post to give this a resuscitation?

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Sorry if I was sounding whingy or anything, it's just that I keep checking to see if there's anything new but Alpha Type Shurelia is the only one that has post since I have and I was just getting a little worried that this might have died without me realising, I'd hate for that to happen because I think all the characters are brilliant :D

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 pm

I'M STILL HERE AS WELL! :3
I'm also waiting for others to post, haha. ^^"

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Well, I was gonna wait for Annaky since she did say she'd post a couple of days ago, but I'm considering going ahead and writing something up so this doesn't die.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Okay, so I'm going to be blunt here, is this dead? I don't mean to be rude Annaky, but is this roleplay just gone on us? ._.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!