Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Are Watching You.

We Are Watching You.

a part of “We Are Watching You.”, a fictional universe by Fiery-Temper.

You are a subject in a science lab where you are used for tests. Don't try to escape. Don't break the rules. We are watching you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are Watching You.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] We Are Watching You.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We Are Watching You."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] We Are Watching You.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YummyGummyBear on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:08 am

I'd like to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YummyGummyBear
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 am

I love snow leopards - I think it'd be great to play a person that is given that DNA. :) Can they change into the animal? And does their physical appearance alter at all once given the DNA?
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 am

@YummyGummyBear Yay! More people XD Post a character and I'll check it out as soon as I can, If you'restill interested.
@Reianna Depending on how much DNA given, the physical appearance may change. About the changing to the animals from -- Not yet. The scientists are working on that, and as soon as I have decided that they have discovered this I will update the intro. It will most likely e after the RP has started, unless I change my mind for some reason (Which is actually very likely -- I'm strange like that.)

Hope I answered your questions!

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoda on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 am

Hi
I'm sorry that this is late, but after reading through my character sheet again I realized she was kind of boring.
You see, I made that character when I was kind of in a bad mood, and then my character became emo because of that...
Anyways, I realized that she might not be a very good character for me to play (I'm sure you guys can play emo people like that well, but to me she would just be...too complaining, I guess...) so I was wondering if I could make another character instead?

I could put her up for "adoption" if you want, or I could just delete her and make another character (if you allow me to do that, that is)

Is that okay?

If not I might not join the roleplay since I'm really bad at writing depressing things like that...

Adoda

Adoda
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 pm

@Adoda Whichever you want, make another character, delete it or put it up for adoption :)

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoda on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 am

Hey, I know I should probably write this as a PM, but I still can't figure out how to use that (I've tried to find it at the personal site and everything, but it isn't there...)

So if you're not fiery-temper you don't have to read this (you don't have to read it if you are fiery-temper either, but then I might break the rules by accident or something like that...)

Anyways, I was wondering, is it okay if I make my character get better at controlling fire (so that maybe she can manifest "fireballs" or something like that) as long as I make side-effects increase as well? I won't try to have "God-modelling" or anything like that, but I just thought that if she was going to the lab I might as well give her a little more power.

Is that okay?

-Adoda

Adoda
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grgcucu on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 pm

This seems really awesome , but I think there's a confusion on the second page of the rp. Shouldn't Emma be the one who's punished, instead of Nie? :)

grgcucu
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aria Montgomery on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

I know. That's what I thought too
~aria~

Aria Montgomery
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Yeahg, I was thinking that, but everyone had already posted, so there really was no point going back and editing it :L So, I guess it'll just stay like that, and next time - if there is a next time, which there probably will be- it can be Emma, or whoever it is, who's punished :) I hadn't really made a rule saying you couldn't do that though, so, yeah :P

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!