Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dying Petals

Dying Petals

a part of “Dying Petals”, a fictional universe by Fiery-Temper.

In the small town of Essence, three love stories are taking place. (One Boy Left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dying Petals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dying Petals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Hope was really good, I have to sleep now though, because it's 4:20 am where I am and I have school tomorrow grrrrrr RolePlay Gateway is too addicting :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Ah! *looks around* can I reserve the Boy in the car crash? and if need I could play two boys but I just want the one in the car crash please :D
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Grr.. I was trying to get my character in before I had to get off here, but I got to go now! School tomorrow as well. -___- I'll have her submitted as soon as I get home, promise!! =)

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

@XxanexiaxX WAAAH! Got it first, sorry :/ But you could take one of the other boys, if you want, or don't, whichever..... :L

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

@XxanexiaxX: I dibbed it :) but you can have boy in the car crash; I'll take the boy in situation 1.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm

There, edited all that :) Now I really better go to sleep, its almost 5, which means only 2 hours of sleep :O

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

I hope all the character stuff is okay now, if you want me to add more or change anything just let me know and I'll be happy to :)

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 pm

@Fiery-Temper: :) You keep leaving out the G in my account name. You must have it in for me :P

(V) (;,,,;) (V)
Dr. Zoidberg does not approve of your G discrimination.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

@WAHHHH! Thank you! I'll be submitting the profile soon :)

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am

@WAAAGHH! Sorry :L I only noticed when you posted your character, and I'm going to go edit it now :)

@deadaray Nopee, everything is fine :D

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

I just fixed Hope's charecter a bit made it look a bit neater. I bolded somethings and made her sisters pictures clickable links. I hope you don't mind! :)

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 pm

I also changed synopsis and did a little thing ao you can see what kind of clothes she wears... if it bugs you I'll take it down

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 pm

@WrittenInSilverInk Nopee it's fine :)

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 am

Can I reserve the girl for situation 2 please? :D

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Accepted your character! :D

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 pm

If it's still open I'd love to play scenario three's open boy, if possible could you pm me how you'd want me to play this character?

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dying Petals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:12 am

hey can I take the last scenario 3 boy?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Dying Petals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:32 pm

was just wondering if you would be so ind as to consider my character for the role of boy 1 in scenario 3

veve
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!