Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Portal

Portal

a part of “Portal”, a fictional universe by Naraness.

Based on Portal 2, the game. Three test subjects escape after being awoken from a medically induced coma. As they find themselves in the old sections of Aperture Science Laboratories, they discover that they are not alone.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Portal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Portal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

@Digital -
As long as we're talking about shortened names, add an "h" to that Dova.
Uh. Sorry if I sounded picky, haha. It's just... Skyrim.

And uh, yeah, I know, Lin's kind of just slowly advancing on Dave.
Hey!
I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but here's my number,
so call me maybe!
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 pm

@Dovah - My Fourth Post is up..Incase you don't know Dovah, I was in Abigal's Chamber :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 pm

@Digital -
Haha, yeah, I noticed.
I'm about to finish up my next post, so tinyartist18 can have something to work off of.

EDIT:
Actually I finished, heh..

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:23 am

I'm lonely again :( All of them is asleep now.

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 am

Hey Digital, I don't know if you realized but it looked like you posted a few extra times, which could have easily happened if you'd experimented with the IC chat (I've done that! :P). Just letting you know. ;)

Alright, I wanted everyone to know that I'll only be able to post once or maybe twice a day for the next week. I'm gonna be pretty busy. But I've taken the time to study (AKA play my favorite video game) and refresh my memory. So everything should keep running smoothly. I'm really really excited seeing the RP get rolling. XD

Anywho, I'm working on a post now!

Oh and while we're doing nicknames... *Giggles* Feel free to call me Nara.

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 am

Yeah uh sorry about that i was testing that IC Chat :(

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 am

No worries Digital, like I said, I've done it too. :P

Just finished my post. I'm really enjoying watching the interaction between the test subjects right now, they're all wonderful flawed characters (the best kind) and how Dave is trying to hide his mechanical parts. Haha, loving it. :D

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Call me Tiny.

Anyway, sorry for the short post. Got home from therapy and wasn't in the mood to type something long up. Anyway, I figure I'll warn you guys that I have a critical paper due in a week, so my posts will probably be on the shorter side for a bit.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 pm

If Dave had been ex-army, he would've definitely seen a girl before, unless we're talking about amnesia and brain damage?

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 pm

@Dovah - Both of it (Amnesia and Brain Damage) he doesn't remeber anything about his past,parents or anything. Only his name, and robotic parts and Apreture Science. and Glados.

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:03 am

Alrighty, who's ready to be almost squished by a psychotic power-driven computer? As soon as the test subjects start to wander out of the test chamber they're stuck in, then the plot line will start to pick up. ;D

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DigitalFlamer on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I do! :D

DigitalFlamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:41 am

I'm ready!
But uh, I'm kind of waiting for Tiny to post before Linnae moves, partly because I want Abigail's reaction to Dave and stuff.
But if you want me to, I could just follow him..?

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Okay! Sounds perfect to me! I understand if you're waiting for Tiny to post, I just don't want the RP to freeze up for too long.

Oh and everyone, I apologize. I realize I've only been doing half of my job as GM. From now on my posts will include what specific characters hear, see, smell, feel, taste, if they get a bad feeling, etc. etc. etc. Also though small actions can be written without needing to know if you succeed and all, for those of you who are as inexperienced as I am; large, important actions such as ripping the cords out of a computer to stop a program, or trying to run and tackle a turret before it can shoot your friend... etc. I'd like you to post that your character runs to start doing that, or begins to, then I can post if you are successful or not. I know most of you experienced gamers probably have had GMs who do this, so just making sure it's all clear.

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Just a heads up, I won't be on as much until summer break, I'll try to go on once a day at least, but like,
I can't usually go online on weekdays,
Only Saturday I can go on, and the Sunday I can't go on at all. :c

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Yeah, I have nothing to say. Both of the characters who were interacting with mine turned away from attempting to get her out from under the bed, so no progress has been made. She's still in the terrified stage of hiding, and Dave's actions didn't help. I understand that you want a post from me, and I guess I should have clarified earlier, but until I get something that will give me more material (I could MAYBE write a one-paragraph post with that right now), I can't post.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:57 am

Alrighty. Well... I can see I made a mistake in not having a character with the test subjects. I'll edit my last post, and bring in a new character who can help you all along a bit. :)

edit: I'll do that in the morning. Super tired right now....

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Okay, I just edited it. The edit is short, but this should get you guys spurred into action. This is not the new character I mentioned, but this can probably get you to them. *Nods*

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm

FSDASFGHJDJJLK;
YES. A CORE.

EDIT:
Uhh, I think I went too far with actions, but I'll edit if needed~

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 pm

*Giggles* I couldn't help it. Wheatley is my favorite character, I had to have a core. :P

Nope, that's fine. *Nods* Just as long as you're not stopping a serious threat or something, than it's all good. :D

Naraness
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!