Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No Regrets

No Regrets

a part of “No Regrets”, a fictional universe by Pretty.

If you could remember every single thing that went down while you were drunk, would you? Or is it going to be so horrifying all you'd want to do is dig up a hole and hide?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Regrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] No Regrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackberry jam on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 am

Sorry that I haven't posted yet I was out of town all day yesterday. I promise I'll post this afternoon, and try to get the DJ up as well. I have just been really busy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackberry jam
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

I'll post later too, have essays and stuff to catch up on from when I was ill.
We're starting at the beginning of a party, yes?

editt; posted :D
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm

I will post either today or tomorrow! So sorry guys, I've been so busy the past few days: Had to get up at 4am yesterday to catch a flight, then had a concert to go to a little later. Now I have to finish baking a cake and unpack. -____-

Also I would've message you guys earlier but I fell asleep the day before yesterday really early, so I had no time. :/
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

I have a feeling that Hannah and Cordella aren't going to get along, if Elle likes Maverick too ;D
It's going to be a tactical war of affection and bitchiness. I believe, anyway.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 am

sorry to take so long but my first post is finally up!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 am

I'll be posting soon but I have to warn you on something. I'm really sick these past few days and if I don't get better, I may have to go to the hospital to get my appendix checked out. I'll try to post ASAP.

P.S Heidi needs a guy, anyone up for the challenge? ;-)

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Awww hope you're going to be okay. Appendicitis can really suck!

Anyway I volunteer Craig, it's always nice to see how the ice queen aka sorority queen will react to good boy :3

Oh and can Cordella/elle be in the sorority?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:08 am

I'm just gonna put it out i'm also looking for a guy for Peyton :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 am

I'm going to wait to post until Blackberry does, so Maverick can reply :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Yo Bashie just to clarify do you mean Virgin Mary or Bloody Mary(if i'm not wrong its the exact same recipe with vodka in it?)?

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 am

I'm guessing my charrie doesn't really know the difference. Non-alcohol Bloody Mary then :D
Is that even possible?

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Non-Alcoholic Bloody Mary would be Virgin Mary. Doubt Lewis can find the right ingredients to make a drink like that in a college party so he might have to compromise

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:14 am

You better hurry before the ice queen- robot comes up and waits too long ;)

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 am

Lewis feels lazy to do anything until he has enough orders to fill a post

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am

I hope someone else posts soon. >_>
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 am

I'm waiting still lol.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

5 days of inactivity? People you all need to post.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 am

I still can't :/
I want to though, but waiting for Blackberry...

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:19 pm

So where's the GM?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: No Regrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 pm

It's been a while since this RP's updated. O_O where is everyone?

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!