Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Who Ever Said Love Was Easy?

Who Ever Said Love Was Easy?

a part of “Who Ever Said Love Was Easy?”, a fictional universe by WrittenInSilverInk.

In a small town in Texas there are 3 love scenario. I guess you could call them summer love. (All Charecter Are Taken Now You May Have An Extra No Need To Reserve Those!) (The Roleplay Has Already Started)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Who Ever Said Love Was Easy?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Who Ever Said Love Was Easy?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlyy.Sweetyy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 am

@foreverxraining: Do you want me to be in a separate part of town? That way I can stay out of the way and just be connected by phone. And I'll intervene when I get mad. [; Hah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Carlyy.Sweetyy
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*Kitten~Chan*~ on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Hey guys, I won't be on tonight of for some of tommorrow going to a friends for his birthday and Im gunna stay the night. So yeah, Bai Bai see you tommorrow sometime!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*Kitten~Chan*~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 pm

What am I doing in the role play? How do I start off?

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 pm

@emogirlrockz11 Where starting off in the morning, start how you want

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Is emo girl even still here?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm

She could be in a different time zone, so may not be on till later. I would wait a day or two before asking that.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*Kitten~Chan*~ on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Can we just imagine Kat has been with Zoey the whole time?

~*Kitten~Chan*~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah we can imagine that Kat had been there

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*Kitten~Chan*~ on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"But I think you may know her, umm you mentioned a guy named Ashton and she lives with a guy named Ashton he's like there family friend or something."

That last thing Zoey said confused the fire outta me O.O

~*Kitten~Chan*~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlyy.Sweetyy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:08 pm

@Kitten~Chan,
You used to live with Ashton before you guys left home. You moved away for a bit, he left for college... Now you guys are about to meet again for the first time in over a year, I think. He's Crystal's boyfriend now, though. So she'll be there when you guys meet.

Carlyy.Sweetyy
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*Kitten~Chan*~ on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh I missed the part where they lived together O.O gosh where has my mind been >.<

~*Kitten~Chan*~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Soooo sorry about the short boring post!!! Please forgive me! I'm so tired. I just got back from the school musical and my hands have rope burnnnn
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*Kitten~Chan*~ on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh what do you play? and also the girls are sitting on the front porch I believe :)

~*Kitten~Chan*~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 am

I won't be on this weekend, just giving the headsup.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlyy.Sweetyy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 am

Sorry I haven't posted today. I would right now, but I'm soo tired. I'll end up saying something stupid. Hehe. I'll post first thing in the morning, when my mind is fresh. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Carlyy.Sweetyy
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm basically just waiting for kitten-chan to post... just wanted y'all to know I'm still here

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!