Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

That Friday Night

Friday Night

a part of “That Friday Night”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

{Literate people only please ~ Only male spaces remaining} What happens when six people wake up without any memory of the night before, and all they have is a collection of pictures on Facebook to remind them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That Friday Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Friday Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Friday Night"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
β™₯ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. β™₯

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: [OOC] Friday Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 am

Oh Imagine you gotta let me have Girl B! This looks like it will be hilarious!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:27 am

Haha, of course sweetie! <3 It's reserved for you!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Of course she's accepted :)
Now, to fill the other spots!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 pm

A-woo-hoo amazing! Thank you :) So i have an idea which I'm gonna Pm you about now :D

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm

This sounds like fun :) May I reserve Girl C, please? :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Actually no I probably shouldn't :P

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Girl C is yours :)

And awh Meesha :( <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Felicity, just add in the extra bit when you like - she's perfect other than that.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

can I reserve girl c

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Wait never mind sorry!!

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Don't worry about it :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Mind if I reserve Boy A? Please and thank you.

λ„ˆλŠ” μ–Έμ œλ‚˜ λ‚΄ μ‚¬λž‘μΌκΊΌμ•Ό β™₯

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Of course :) I'll reserve him for you now.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Like to reserve boy c... Is it okay if I have him in by tomorrow? I'll have him in before Thursday at least if that's okay.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:50 am

Okay :) He's reserved for you.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:59 am

Dae/Andrew has been accepted <3 He's so adorable.

And seeing as all of the characters seem to be interested in the fashion/modelling line, should all of them be a part of that career? That would explain how they all met.

So, all occupations to do with fashion/modelling/clothing design ect. Do we like this idea?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeepResign on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 am

I understand why you rejected my character, but I think I'll make a point.
Underaged drinking may be illegal, but so is doing drugs. Don't really think it makes a difference, if your at a party, your going to drink, whether you are of legal age or not.

I hope your roleplay turns out good, though.
A bad random number generator: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.78n+90, 1, 1, 1,1...

Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'This **** still isn't working.'

Programming graphics in X is like finding the square root of Pi using Roman numerals.

DeepResign
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 am

I just think that it would be difficult for him to be included in the roleplay because he's much younger than the rest, and there's definitely not enough details. Sorry!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeepResign on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am

No problemo. Maybe next time you make a good roleplay, I'll do better :)

DeepResign
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!