Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blame the Music

Blame the Music

a part of “Blame the Music”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

Two famous bands. One all boys. The other all girls. And one lucky high school. What's there not to love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blame the Music”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blame the Music

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks I try my best, anyway I fixed the link and added a sentence to the appearence, nothing that would really change anything though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

I made a character for Winner's Best Friend, sorry for lack of avatar and song link.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am

@Lloyd999: It's okay, I like him. Were you basing him off of Tsuna from Hitman Reborn? If so, Iove that show. :)
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Eh heh heh, caught. It's amazing how many KHR fans there are on this website. Well, he sorta is, and I just changed him some, so it's not a total rippoff ^^'. In the RP, I will state that he does read KHR manga, and he'll state that he relates to Tsuna in many ways, except of course, he has his virtues, Sawada Tsunayoshi is bad at everything. I at least changed him, and made him part Japanese, and he is good with the computer and the turntable, and his history's different, and he is not related to the mafia in any way whatsoever (I think).

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh, well aren't you clever. Xd It's fine, he's not a complete rip-off...And if he was, I still wouldn't be mad. I imagined the best friend to be something similar to Tsuna anyway. XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 pm

XP I just realized my character (Alice "Arisu" Yoshida) on her likes i put eating and under it people so it looks like she likes eating people XD

oh by the way if no one takes the lead singer for ~ath i can take her in (I found a picture that would totally fit her she has the perfest visual kei hair ^0^)

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

When is the RP started? Is it when all the main rolls are taken?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Yes, I really want to get all the character roles filled in...I have a friend who might pick the leader for H.O.T.T., but I don't know yet...And TrueLilShooz, go ahead. I don't think anybody else is gonna join for her.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

MMMkay oh what does it mean by starts falling for winners girl friend?

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 am

Like later on in the RP, she's gonna start liking the winner's girl friend. I'm gonna let Miranda's friends come with her to her first day at the mansion, so her friends get to know the idols and then the next day, the bands go with her to school. So...yeah. :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:10 am

Erm, since my characters 22 does he need school? Just curious...

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am

Oh, they're not really going to be 'learning' they just get to go and follow Miranda around. And since the idols are already idols, maybe they can teach the students how to make it big and stuff like that. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 am

Oh, okay.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Should I start this? Hmm...I might end up making the other two boys...I'm leaving the leader spot for friend.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

I'd like to start soon, but it's up to you since we still have to have the leader.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Hm...I'll start with Miranda's post then. Oh, and I updated the info in the introduction that I would like for everyone to read.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:13 pm

It's posted! :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 am

I'll make the character for the leader of the band H.O.T.T. If you dont mind?

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Actually I have that spot reserved for my friend, I just haven't put he name up for it. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay people, I will be gone for the next two days...You can RP, but not too much okay? :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!