Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

That Friday Night

Friday Night

a part of “That Friday Night”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

{Literate people only please ~ Only male spaces remaining} What happens when six people wake up without any memory of the night before, and all they have is a collection of pictures on Facebook to remind them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That Friday Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Friday Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 am

Haha, thank you :)
I hope so too!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Yeah I like the idea of all of them having a common interest! :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Thank you! :D

I didn't notice that the other character had affiliations with fashion/modeling until after I submitted my character. And now that you mention it, it would definitely explain how things would fall into place according to the story line; I would be completely fine with it.

너는 언제나 내 사랑일꺼야 ♥

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

I've edited Gabby's so that she's a fashion model too - along with her sister and fiancé ;D
Maybe Andrew was the one who scouted both of the Cooper sisters into the business? Which would explain why they both have feelings for him, as he got them their jobs?

And obviously, Frankie could have been with one of the designers at the shows, helping the models and all of that jazz with getting ready, and met them? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 pm

It would definitely explain the connections with the sisters and Frankie. I'm all for it. :)

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Sounds all good to me! :)

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Right, sorted xD all we need is the character for boy C to be posted, and for someone to take boy B and we are on!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Umm can I make boy C a Korean too? Sorry I'm not good at playing in Asian characters. It's like since I'm Korean.. Most of my chars are as well? I'll submit him and if you really want me to change it, I will.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Waittt... Since they're cousins they're probably the same ethnicity..

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Sorryyy for triple posting but the edit button is not working for me. Grrrr. But anyway. I submitted boy C but I'm exhausted right now and I'm sure it's not greatly detailed yet. There's prob a few spelling errors and such. I'll edit when I can. I'm a very active role player but this week is a very busy week for me. I'll check in when I can though like I'm doing now. Bye bye!

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 am

I will accept him, but as you know, he does need some detail. I'll let you work on that and add in the bits that you need to <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

@Foreverxraining; I thought your name looked familiar; we were in Dream High together? :)

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 pm

We need to find the last guy!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:06 am

I know! Does anyone have any idea who we could ask?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

oh hey! Yeah I think we were..

And umm Imagine.. I think I've finally complted my character. So have a look if you want. :) I hope someone takes the last spot soon

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Re: Friday Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Please keep this alive!
I've returned now from the depth of "having-no-computer" syndrome.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 am

We all still interested in this?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 am

My computer has a lovely tendency to not send my PMs so in case of that, I still say I'm in.

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 am

Awesome! :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!