Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Black Crusades

The Black Crusades

a part of “The Black Crusades”, a fictional universe by Eisenhorn.

An invasion long since coming faces the last free provinces of the known world. Heroes and champions will arise to stop them, but matters are never that simple.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Black Crusades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Black Crusades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm

AHHHH! Sorry. ME3 is out so I'm.... distracted. :) Eisen, you're going to have to let me know when you get it so I can rant/rave/nerd gossip with you.

But anyway... I posted!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 pm

I am very jealous of you Cel, I do plan on getting it ASAP. Played the multiplayer demo so far myself, is amazing. Anywho, that means I shall post and keep on trucking.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 am

I've just made a very short post, the idea being that someone can interrupt and save the mage (if they want. If not, I'll have her get a little cut, then react just in time.)

That way we get to have an interaction between the characters, and honestly she needs a bit of defending. Mages aren't supposed to be good in melee ;)

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 am

Heh, the post is fine, I'm sure someone will step in and be a meat shield for ya.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warrior-Errant on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm sorry I haven't submitted a character yet, I was working on a sketch of my character and I also went home for spring break, which left me no computer access. I'd still like to join, if possible, especially now that the battle has started. Mid-combat entrances are always the most fun to write. :)

Warrior-Errant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:57 am

Hey guys,
Just wanted to drop a note to say I am sorry for the unexplained and prolonged absence. I had a death in the family and it has been a traumatic few weeks. Just got back into real life again so I am hoping to get back into RPG once more. Question is... Who else is still here? lol.

:)

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 am

I'm still lurking about, and I'm sorry to hear about the death in the family. Glad to see your back and alright.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Woo :) I asked Zukuto to come back. He's apparently been super busy this month with concerts and what not. If he gets a chance to post soon then I'll go after him but if not then I'll toss up a post.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:35 am

Sounds good Cel, looking forward to seeing the posts.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:31 am

Eisen, it looks like it's just you and me! :( Where is everyoooooone?

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am

Me thinks the gap of activity spooked people off.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 pm

*sighs deeply*

I tried to rouse Zukuto but he hasn't popped on since the last text I sent him. So boo. BOO I SAY.

Eisenhorn, if you go to another RP let me know! I will stalk you.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

I'll let ya know, no worries there. Works both ways, mind. If you happen to have an idea you give a go, send me a shout and I'll skulk in that direction as well.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Bwahaha well I had an idea I was trying to run with Zuk but can open it back up if you'd enjoy the idea! Basically I wanted a semi-D&D dungeon crawler kind of story where there will be many traps and such. More than just monsters to fight against, y'know? Possibly some puzzles for you to solve depending on what class you choose, etc.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am

Yea, sort of a combination of the fights, and the puzzles. Early on my time here, I had gotten involved with something like it, sadly died, but it was a good concept. I'd be glad to join in and help out with something like that.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Re: The Black Crusades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 am

Well, it looks like I was the last person to post. If you guys had wanted to carry on without Zukuto I'd have posted, though I admit I kinda stopped checking after the long gap. (I'm frustrated with the lack of games on this site that actually survive any serious length of time. I'm starting to feel like my posts kill games, 'cause they're often the last ones on games before they peter out.)

sparkleshine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Black Crusades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Yea, it's my fault for not keeping things moving (Putting Zuk in the background) and letting it die.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!