Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forgotten Games

The Forgotten Games

a part of “The Forgotten Games”, a fictional universe by Rhasslairiel.

Hunger Games RP with a twist! I've wanted to do one of these for a while since I read the books... I dunno a long time ago, but it wasn't popular enough then. Hopefully now!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forgotten Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Forgotten Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forgotten Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Forgotten Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby T1ra on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 am

its the hunger games.. I'm in XD how many characters can i make?
Edit: oh and anime ok?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

T1ra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 am

T1ra wrote:its the hunger games.. I'm in XD how many characters can i make?
Edit: oh and anime ok?

Yeah. I wanted to make one on the HG a while ago, but no one knew what they were, so it died.
You can make as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep up with all of them with legit postings.
And yeah that's fine. I prefer realistic pictures, but if you want anime, that's fine.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 am

Hey, since there's not much information I'm making some stuff up for District 3. Hope that's ok. Really looking forward to this RP!
Also I was wondering if we're going to go through the interviews and everything.

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am

allimagination wrote:Hey, since there's not much information I'm making some stuff up for District 3. Hope that's ok. Really looking forward to this RP!
Also I was wondering if we're going to go through the interviews and everything.

That's fine. I purposefully didn't put a lot of info into it so that people could have as much creative freedom as possible.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 am

allimagination wrote:Hey, since there's not much information I'm making some stuff up for District 3. Hope that's ok. Really looking forward to this RP!

Also, briefly. What goes on individually in the Districts and perhaps on the train are going to be more just glanced over. The course of a few long posts at most. Once they get to the training center and the interviews we're going to have more interaction and whatnot. So yeah, we'll go through it all.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 am

I'll be joining if that alright, i'm looking foward to this :)
Also i'm most likely going to make one girl and one guy, but could one of them live??
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Emily3456 wrote:I'll be joining if that alright, i'm looking foward to this :)
Also i'm most likely going to make one girl and one guy, but could one of them live??

That's perfectly fine. If you want to know what the twist is, send me a PM and I'll tell you. I didn't want to go telling people about the plot twist who don't want to know about it.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiery-Temper on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 pm

A HUNGER GAMES RP! I MUST JOIN!
About the twist - does that mean are own characters can't remember that the Hunger Gmaes exsisted - or just that they don'tremember what happened in the 50th? :)

Fiery-Temper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Fiery-Temper wrote:A HUNGER GAMES RP! I MUST JOIN!
About the twist - does that mean are own characters can't remember that the Hunger Gmaes exsisted - or just that they don'tremember what happened in the 50th? :)

It's that our characters disappeared, and no one in Panem remembers that year of the games.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:37 am

I think this is a really unique concept.. So will the tributes disappearance be cause by the capitol, or what exactly causes it?

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 am

hey all I'm really interested in this rp , and I have a character who is set up to be the district 6 tribute! I'f the spot is still open I would love to join!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheat on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey, head's up I'm not going to be able to post over the Easter weekend.

Cheat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

Hello! I’m not going to be able post over the East weekend either. Thought ought to know.

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:11 am

akjadestar wrote:I think this is a really unique concept.. So will the tributes disappearance be cause by the capitol, or what exactly causes it?

Thanks so much. :)
The Capitol is the reason, yes. It's going to kind of unravel as we go along. I don't want to give it all away and then kind of have people just kind of following a story they already know everything about, if that makes sense.

If it's killing you,, or anyone else, shoot me a PM and I'll let you in. :P

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 am

mistsong99 wrote:hey all I'm really interested in this rp , and I have a character who is set up to be the district 6 tribute! I'f the spot is still open I would love to join!

If there's no character who has already taken District 6, it's all yours. :) Just check the characters and remember to put the District in the description under the name so people can see easily who you're playing. If you want to double up on characters, that's fine as well.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 am

I will also be absent this coming weekend as well as part of the next week. My apologies. I am very much interested in this roleplay however and do not intend to abandon.
Hoping everyone has a Happy Easter (or not if you don't celebrate/recognise Easter, in that case just have a good week and holidays if your getting them).

- Agent

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey guys, I am still here and I will post I've just been really busy lately getting ready for easter and all. I should be back posting sunday afternoon/ evening.
thanks ~M

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Sorry guys, I'm going to drop out of this. /: I like rps where I can interact with people but it kind of feels like I'm rping by myself... That and I've been pretty busy lately so I'll be leaving this, sorry

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheat on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 am

Hey, just wanted to make sure any relationships were ok in this RP. Guy <3 Guy, guy <3 girl, girl <3 girl.

Cheat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!