Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Marked: For Better or for Worse

Marked: For Better or for Worse.

a part of “Marked: For Better or for Worse”, a fictional universe by SupposedlyAnonymous.

You may have never dreamed of being a dragon's rider, but now it's all too real....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked: For Better or for Worse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked: For Better or for Worse.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

What does Nuraki mean by the colorful membrane on her? (I'm guessing her clothes?)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Yes, Nuraki means Larissa's clothes.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Would you really be depressed if he wasn't your bonded? He's the only hatchling that doesn't seem a bit 'business-like' so far, I suppose, though he doesn't talk near as cutely as Nuraki, and personally I find Inanna's imitation of the adult dragon very amusing. Najade just... He doesn't focus. I don't think he's capable of acting business-like, prim or elegant. The very thought of him trying to be elegant is hilarious, though he's fairly good looking for a Serpent, I suppose. xD

I love how all the dragon's personalities are being so nicely displayed. THE Great Anony is quite pleased! =D
{Insert clever signature here.}

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Pfft. Nah, that was a joke. I would be disapponted if he went to someone else, but depression? I was just messing with you. :D

I like Najade the way he is! His awkwardness and general openess (and lack of knowledge, being just hatched) makes me love him even more and stand out from the crowd. Plus, I don't think Faquel would pair up with someone with a business-like manner. Which reminds me..."Whats an arrow?" Did not see that coming, haha.

..."THE Great Anony"? Your so full of yourself right now. xD
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Will post tomorrow <3
Let's Keep Go.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, I think you already guessed but Yes, kathrin, you have guessed correctly.... The King's Lizzard is yours...

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 am

Yeah :) Umm, what age is Grandine?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 am

Haha, thanks. Najade is one for asking lots and lots of questions.....
I act full of myself quite a bit. It's a trait very common in Anonymice.

LaxMarie, could you please write in third person? Also, dragons don't speak mentally.... After being bonded, they can share emotions with their bonded, but even then it's only to an extent. Usually their emotions only effect their bonded when it is very, very powerful. Joy, deep love, anger, misery, extreme pain and other such strong emotions are shared 'automatically,' but not the entire feeling. Let's say that one of the twolegged bondeds gets very, very angry. The dragon might feel a bit upset, but would not feel the full extent of their anger.

However, some dragons and twolegs have a connection stronger than others, and usually they all reach a point where they can control what emotions and feelings go across the 'link,' though that often takes years.

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 pm

I am very curious on how the whole learning process and how they dragons are trained... or if they are trained...?

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm

God, I remember having a conversation like this, but I can't remember, so I'll ask. For angel telepathy, I know that it comes in fits and what not, but is it able to read others thoughts AND maybe project a brief thought from the user into another's mind? I don't mean at the same time, I just mean either one could happen, when it happens.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been working on creating a role play. I will get to work posting for this RP soon!

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:25 pm

They are sort of trained.... For their two months or so of life, they are basically just taught the language by their bonded, and cared for. Flying lessons begin at two months, and the Cloudskimmers will probably be flying with ease within a few weeks of that, other dragons taking longer to get into the air well.

There isn't really a firm training. Basically, TGD will be there to help raise the hatchling until they are about 6months old, then he'll 'kick them out of the nest' so to speak.

Angel telepathy allows them to read minds, and though some angels can project thoughts, it takes concentration, and if you're in a room with several other people (which is generally when you might want to project a thought, so that it is private) with their thoughts getting into your head, your concentration isn't going to be great.

So... Yes, they can, but it generally takes years of training and/or an angel who has more control over their telepathy, which is also not unheard of.

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh. My. Gosh.

I come back and find Faquel has been surrounded by THREE hatchlings. Talk about attention. Though people are different than hatchlings (and because Faquel is closer to dragons than to people), the attention is probably getting to him.

So much to include in one post. Gonna go start typing now. *-*

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I hate sharing a computer
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Umm...I don't think we all know who Shiya is trying to talk to...at least, I can't figure it out...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 am

Shiya is talking to Larissa. She did only tag Larissa and Kyren, and say that she appraoched the two who are sitting down next to each other. Since Kyren is her character, she can't be bonded to it. That leaves Larissa. However, I also have GM knowledge, so.... It's not only my awesome logic skills.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was one of those really dull, but really busy days.

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:30 am

Oops...I keep forgetting to check the characters that are tagged. :P I'm so used to that part not being there...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 am

Ah. Is it a new feature? -is a relative newby to the site-

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:21 am

It is new; it only showed up during the last couple of months. They had the slot for where the tagged characters were supposed to go, but to option to tag those characters. It really was only useful for chat, not actually rping....

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

Heye everyone! Just posting to show I'm still here. I haven't seen anyone post for a few days and I was wondering if no ones been able to post, busy, or what not. I really don't want this roleplay to end up dead...

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!