Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The only way...

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The only way...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Caroline turned her head away from Tricia and Ryan smirked a little sticking his tongue out at her. Ryan pulled away his head and looked down at her but she just whined some more. He felt her head and thought it was a little warm and then it happened. Caroline threw up on him, down his back. As much as Ryan wanted to scream he stayed calm and rubbed Caroline's back as she started to cry.

He tried setting her down but she screamed like crazy. "Relax... I've gotta take my shirt off!" He said softly and pulled his shirt over his head quickly shuddering. He let her wrap her arms back around him and picked her up. "If you are sick again I might have to kill you." He said softly half joking but it made her giggle mid cry.

He looked at Tricia "What do we do now?"
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Tricia frowned when Ryan stuck his tongue out at her, but didn't say anything knowing right now Caroline's mood and whatever wrong with her was much important. Tricia kept her distance knowing she might just upset Caroline more, and as soon as she puked all over Ryan shock ran through her as she stared wide eyed, before cringing at the sight all over his shirt.

She stood away from them shaking her head, but clearly becoming more worried. She hadn't ever dealt with an ill Caroline and something was telling her that it wasn't going to be easy. She turned to Ryan and shrugged "I don't know.. what do you do when a child's ill? Take her to the doctor?" she offered. Tricia felt a slight prickle of tears in her eyes hoping that it was nothing serious, she turned away and grabbed a tissue from the box on the table slowly reaching forward to clean Caroline's face but she screamed out loud causing Tricia to jump and pull away.

"God what is with her today?" she said and shook her head setting the tissue down. She looked over at Ryan with a hopeful look "Please tell me you know what to do" she pleaded.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

"She's sick, you can't be mad at her." He said taking the tissue and wiping Caroline's face much to her dislike. He took a deep breath and tried to think straight for a minute, even though his mind was going nuts. He got a small game plan in his head and said, "Alright. The doctor won't be in his office this late. Let's take her to the Emergency room." He said. "You go find me a shirt and her favorite toy. I'm going to change her and grab her blanket. Relax." He said kissing Tricia's forehead and heading upstairs with Caroline talking softly to her.

He got her changed out of pukey pajamas relatively quickly for how moody she was being and again it was back to her clinging to him. Ryan got her Blanket and doll off the bed and walked back downstairs waiting for Tricia. Caroline had calmed down but Ryan sat with her in the backseat of the car just in case.

They got there and talked with the doctor, thank god it was quiet and empty. He went over the symptoms and said, "Alright let's take her back to an exam room." They all walked back and Caroline laid on the bed without whining or crying for anyone in particular which was an improvement. The doctor examined her and took her temperature then left for a minute saying he'd be right back.

Ryan looked over at Tricia, "What if somethings wrong? God." he stood up pacing.

The doctor came back a few minutes later and said, "Alright. I think that it is influenza, or the flu that Caroline has, but she's also dehydrated. I am going to have the nurse put an IV in with some liquids and her first dose of medicine. From then on out she is to take this every 4 hours, got it?"

Ryan nodded as the nurse came in. He knew Caroline might freak out so he let the nurse take her hand for the IV and went over talking to her to distract her, playing with her doll making her smile up at him. She cried a little at the IV but stopped quickly and held onto her doll. The doctor said, "When this is done, you should be good to go home."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Tricia looked worried and upset through out the whole process. She could feel her hands getting sweaty and kept them in her lap watching the doctor merely examine her. When he left the room she looked up at Ryan sympathetically, before lowering her head. She didn't want to deal with Caroline in a mood like this, and the thought of there being something serious was killing her inside. Listening to Ryan she just sighed and kept quiet holding her head in her hands.

As the doctor came back, she instantly stood listening to him giving a small nod when he was done. She was about to move over to Caroline before noticing Ryan by her side. She gave a small smile and watched the two while the IV was put in. As Caroline cried Tricia frowned but took a sigh of relief at the doctor's words. "Thank you" she said to him as he walked out the room making notes on his clipboard.

Tricia watched over Caroline and moved over to Ryan's side as she wrapped her arms around him sideways burying her head in his side as she tried to keep herself composed. "Thank you.. really! I don't know what I would've done without you, heck she would've been crying the whole time" she said quietly looking up at him.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 am

Caroline gripped onto one of his hands but with the other arm he wrapped it around Tricia and leaned down kissing her forehead. "Shush, you did great." He smiled at her and kissed her again, this time on the lips. "This means you owe me right?" He taunted slightly. "You can't just let your sister puke on me then not put out." He smirked sticking his tongue out.

He held onto both of them, Caroline squeezing his hand and relaxing as the medicine went into her system and Tricia with her arms wrapped around him he felt completely content with having both of them in his life - having been puked on or not he really just never wanted them to leave, or have to leave them. It confirmed that he wanted to be with Tricia and Caroline for a long time.

"I love you guys." He said softly.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Tricia smiled at him, both her arms around him as she turned to watch Caroline with a small smile. She turned to return his kiss, then pushed him away as he went on to tease her "Owe you? Right we have to see about that" she said with a shrug then smiled as she wound her arms around him again.

Continuing to watch Caroline, Tricia smiled she was just glad that everything was fine now and it was nothing serious. Listening to Ryan her smile grew wider as she stood up her arms around his neck "I love you too" she said in a whisper then kissed him deeply. They were soon cut off though by Caroline's cries who seemed to be craving for Ryan's attention.

Tricia smirked and rolled her eyes turning back to see that the nurses seemed to be done with Caroline, and were just clearing up. Tricia let go of Ryan, so he could attend to Caroline as she watched the two of them. She hadn't seen anyone so close to Caroline, after her parents and for now she was just glad that she had Ryan, and probably was going to be it as husband and wife or not.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

The nurses finished up with Caroline and put a bandaid over the spot where they'd had the IV that she was happy about, showing it off to Ryan and Tricia. Ryan smiled and said, "Alright you ready to go home princess?" She nodded, sleepy from the first dose of medicine and Ryan helped get her jacket on, grabbing her doll. He scooped her up with little effort and cradled her in his arms rubbing her back softly as Tricia had to sign the discharge papers. The doctor explained again how to give the medicine and handed her the prescriptions.

Ryan took Caroline to the car, getting her in her seat and sitting in back with her again. They went to the pharmacy and went home quickly. When they got there Caroline was out like a light. Ryan carried her up to bed and tucked her in with her doll. He walked back downstairs to where Tricia was and sighed a little bit, wrapping her up in his arms. "We make a pretty good team, huh?" He smiled kissing her forehead.

"I'm going to take a shower...then I'm going to drag you to bed." He smirked teasing her.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Tricia was in the kitchen attempting at trying to make something easy, and at the very least edible. She turned to face Ryan as he wound his arms around her and smiled "Thank you" she said probably for the millionth time that day. She faced away from him once more, beginning to chop some ingredients when she heard him go on.

Turning on her heel she smirked "You shouldn't order a woman with a knife in her hand, its just a bit dangerous" she replied with a shrug holding up the knife, before setting it down on the counter behind her. Tricia rested her hands on his chest and nudged him away "Now go take a shower" she ushered him.

When Ryan left, she shook her head to herself before continuing with her attempt at a stir-fry. She seemed to be done after a while but it wasn't exactly the best food. Leaving the food aside to cool, she sat down in the living room waiting for Ryan to come back down while she flipped through different channels trying to find something that would be just interesting enough to take up her attention for the time-being.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Ryan took a shower, quickly. He'd already done it once that day but had been puked on a little big ago. Jumping out he got dressed, trying to be quiet so as not to disturb Caroline. He threw on some shorts and decided against a shirt. It was a warm night and he liked showing himself off. He headed downstairs and saw Tricia on the couch. He smiled a little and said, "That smells reallly good." He sat next to her, leaning into her bumping his shoulder against hers.

He headed into the kitchen and poured some coffee and grabbed some food out of the pan sitting at the island in the kitchen. He looked over at Tricia and said, "We survived the first major crisis. I think after that, we can get through almost anything....until she starts to take after you and dates all those jerks. Then I'll probably go to jail." He teased.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Tricia watched him slightly surprised as Ryan took the food she had earlier cooked "Are you seriously going to eat that?" she asked as she leaned against the opposite island. Listening to him go on, she frowned and chucked a cleaning cloth at him "I did not date jerks" she said defensively crossing her arms. She sounded completely serious, even Ryan knew that when it came to talking about her ex-s she seemed to be slightly fidgety then with all her experiences, and at the same time Ryan even knew how she didn't like being told she was wrong.

"That's kind of funny coming from a guy who was dated a whole load of stuck-up sluts" she retorted with a light shrug before walking over to the fridge to grab herself a carton of juice, and then reached in the cupboard beside him to get a glass, avoiding his look throughout the whole procedure.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:38 pm

He threw the cloth back at her and said, "Aw, but you're my favorite stuck up slut and I know I'm your favorite jerk." He teased her more hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way. He knew he was joking he hoped she did too. "And hell yeah, this is good. Have some." He said eating it still, finishing it quickly. He stood up setting his dish in the sink and washing his hands. "Come to bed?" he said holding his hands out for hers with pleading eyes.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Tricia dodged the cloth, shaking her head before rolling her eyes as she sipped through her drink "You a jerk? Sounds reasonable. But me a stuck-up slut? Come on" she said trying not to take his earlier comment to heart, though it did kind of irritate her to the slightest. Then again she was used to his teasing and joking behavior and simply figured he was just trying to ease up the conversation.

Listening to his response to the food, she seemed quite stunned "Its not that good" she replied, in all honesty. She was never good at cooking, and she never really thought she would ever good at it. But she was somewhat pleased that he actually did like the food. Watching him she continued to sip through her drink at a normal pace.

At his next plead she laughed setting the now empty glass down in the sink "With you? No thanks I'm good" she replied with a small hint of a smirk just to show she was joking. "Jokes aside, I need to clear up the kitchen. You go" she said beginning to rinse out the dirty dishes that were now building up.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 am

"Nope. I'm not letting you. Leave it for morning." He said turning the water off and scooping Tricia up and running up the stairs. He tossed her into bed and climbed into bed on top of her. "Jokes aside... we're going to bed." He grinned leaning down and kissing her softly, running his hand up her side. "Sorry. Just had to do that first." He said as he laid next to her getting under the covers.

He turned to her and made his tone sad, but had a small smirk on his face so she knew he was joking, "Do you really think I'm a jerk?" He pouted playfully. "Cause if you do... at least I'm a jerk that loves you." He said squeezing her side laughing a little.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 am

Tricia was just about to turn and get out of bed to get changed when she listened to what he was saying. At first she thought he was being serious but as soon as she looked at him and noticed his smirk she rolled her eyes, now clear of his intentions. She moved his hand off her "You love me?" she asked with mock surprise "How are you going to prove you're not a jerk and you do love me?" she asked jokingly as she moved away from him toward the closet.

Reaching inside she pulled out her night gown, and gave him a small wink before heading into the bathroom to get changed quickly.
When she was done she came back into the room playing around with her hair "So.. any ideas?" she asked him deciding to let her hair fall open, as she slipped back into the bed beside him.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 am

He wrapped his arms around her waist holding her in bed and leaned in kissing her, hard and passionately, running his hand up her side. He slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes, "Hm, Well... I think marrying you proves it pretty well." He said leaning in and kissing her again softly. "And the fact that I'm the best kisser you've ever had might help a little bit too." He teased her a bit.

"I love you Tricia.. I really hope you know that. Despite my jokes, and our bickering back and forth, you're my best friend and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." He said leaning in and kissing her forehead. "Go to sleep, Caroline will be up early. And I need to sleep in." He said softly having to add that one last joke.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:10 am

Tricia smiled at him her hands resting on his bare chest, as she returned his kiss with just as much passion. She looked up at him keeping her eyes in his as her fully wound around his neck running her fingertips in the ends of his hair. She laughed a little at his next comment pushing him away slightly "I think you'll find I'm the better kisser around here" she replied with a smirk.

"I love you too, despite my mood swings and whenever I lash out at you" she replied her tone softening her hand reaching up to stroke his cheek lightly. She let go of him and leaned back pulling away. "Just for that I'm going to wake you up two hours earlier" she said with a giggle before turning on her side, with her back against him as she held his arm putting it over her "Night" she said quietly before closing her eyes, after a short while drifting off into a light sleep.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 am

Ryan drifted off to sleep just as fast as Tricia had and slept soundly through the night. Luckily, Caroline had slept through the night as well and given the two of them a little bit of time to catch up on sleep. The next morning they both had to be at school and Caroline had to be at daycare. When Ryan woke up to his alarm, he shook Tricia gently as well whispering, "We're gonna be late." He got up rushing to get in the shower. Getting out he got dressed in jeans and a nice shirt, sliding a sweater over it looking in the mirror. He had a presentation today and had to dress the part.

He helped to get Caroline moving as much as he could but she will still cranky and whiney and only wanted Tricia instead of him this morning. Finally, running about 15 minutes late they got out the door. After dropping Caroline at daycare they got to school about a half hour after they were supposed to be there. Ryan ran off quickly hoping he wouldn't get points deducted for being late.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetgal on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 am

Tricia looked surprised by Ryan's sudden exit, but she said nothing understanding that he had a presentation and was already late as it was. She shook her head at him, before realizing she would have to get to class quickly as well. Making her way, she managed to get to class and wasn't badly scolded with the teacher being one of the nicer ones and having heard about her condition at home as well.

Classes went by, and she didn't even manage to see Ryan during any short break, intervals between classes or at lunch. For the most time she was preoccupied with her own work, and it seemed as if he was too. It was only when the day came to an end and Tricia had finished her classes as she waited outside the school for him.

Sometime later she spotted him leaving with his friends. Spotting him she waved and let him finish off before approaching him. "Where were you all day?" she asked with a mock pout before laughing her hand resting on her shoulder lightly stroking it down to his chest. "Anyways we better hurry, we have to pick up Caroline before its too late" she said moving away from him before watching him expectantly to make a move.

sweetgal
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!