Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Snow

Red Snow..

a part of “Red Snow”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

What is white? Something that is not red What is red? Beast's in human form who drink the blood of humans..they are..(stared, 3 new roles open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Snow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Red Snow..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:55 pm

ah that's Mabinogi Heroes, it's a different game by the same creators. It's name here in the US is called Vindictus, which i realized I've misspelled horribly

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaintMeBlind on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Hey xXChocobeanXx I'm a bit behind on my character also. Maybe have her get lost or something on her way back to the dorm and Yori comes scolding her but ends up helping her out?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PaintMeBlind
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 pm

Paint, that would be wonderful
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaintMeBlind on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Okay you can start us off then I guess.

PaintMeBlind
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Paint, I did post

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 pm

I am the noble and pure bloods teacher but I won't be able to post tonight. Probably tomorrow mid-afternoon? I apologize for my lateness and any spelling errors I am currently typing this on a friends phone.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Hey guyysss :)

Sooo, if you didn't know I'm playing an Evil Vampire, so I want to start messing with all your characters right away! ^_^ I was just looking for anyone's input on how to get into the school, because I think, you know, no one can really get in without a little inside help. And I want Vali, my character, to be sneaky. :P

Perhaps one of you could let your character help out, after classes/sleeping? :)

If no one wants to, she'll have to find her own way in, but I'll have her loitering outside one of the side walls, not the main gate. So if anyone wants tooo tell me here :))

TEHE kbye :) ♥

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 pm

My character would help out, she is a level E vampire :3
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:24 am

Will anyone interact with Shiraki? She sitting outside an open window in back of the classroom. Of course, stealthily

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Blah at the fact that I am at a standstill until the head vampire posts ;o;..

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 am

Ikr!? Y he no get on?? D: And it's super early to be having the E vampires stalking around. >W<
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 am

ooooh Skwidge, by E vampires do you mean Evil? Because I can totally get rid of my post and re post it later.
I was just really excited to jump in(I'm suuuch a huge Vampire Knight fan :3) I really shouldn't have posted yet I guess.... :O
If it bugs you I can just hang around this ooc until y'all gimme the cue that it's okay to jump in?

I don't want to cause any issuessss

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Yeah evil. xD But no, Jen. It's okay. It's just I thought it might have been too soon, considering we just got started. And we're already going to be having evil vampires trying to suck the blood from the humans. (Which would be a problem for Keicha, considering she spends most of her time in the forest) But it's okay, I didn't mean it like that. xD And I understand the excitement, I'd totally do that too.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 am

Where is our head vampire OTL...
Someone should Pm them :l

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Re: Red Snow..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:28 pm

-Flails- Hey guys, you should wake up and start posting again! Teehee, this rp CAN'T die now!

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm trying to interact. SAKFJKJFOEWJTFASDOJGFS wweh.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm waiting for Neon-san, Fallen-san, or Stilts-san to post....
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 pm

We should all bombard Stilts with PMs to start posting again. xD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 pm

We should, but idk how he'd react. he could either post, or get pissed off

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:34 pm

-shrug- Well bloody heck, this rp is dying. >:I

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!