Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Temple of Apocalypse

Temple of Apocalypse

a part of “Temple of Apocalypse”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

An elite force of ten people enter an unknown, mysterious temple with their abilities and weapons to retrieve a mineral and save the world from an alien race....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Temple of Apocalypse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Temple of Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Temple of Apocalypse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
What's black and white with red all over?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Temple of Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 am

So do we enter the temple before or after the apocalyptic artillery barrage? I'm not sure any government would accept these terms lying down, but count me in regardless!
Protect and Serve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Killing aliens, saving the world, exploring a dangerous temple...

*slips on black sunglasses*

...this roleplay just earned my complete respect. This dude aproves. I'm in!

(Reservation for male, I'll create my character tommorow)
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Before the Apocalypse. Apocalypse only occurs if the team fails to retrieve the mineral. Salvation occurs if you do retrieve the mineral! :D

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkManticoreX2 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Reserving a spot.

I have a strength based melee combat male or a speed based melee/short range female I can play.

I think the male would work better in a team thing. The female's a bit of a lone wolf.

DarkManticoreX2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThanatosXIII on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

I'd like to reserve a spot on the Elite ten. Will fill out a char sheet later on today if I may.

Edit: I do have one question. How advanced is humanity's technology? I figured just a bit ahead of modern times but I wanted to check.

ThanatosXIII
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Mainly the same, you can overdue the weapons and make them a little more advancement but nothing to big.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!