Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Young. Wild. Free. Famous. Inlove

Young. Wild. Free. Famous. Inlove

a part of “Young. Wild. Free. Famous. Inlove”, a fictional universe by CuteAsKaylah.

were young, famous, hot, rich and were all liars. Welcome to the hamptons biatches FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Young. Wild. Free. Famous. Inlove”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Young. Wild. Free. Famous. Inlove

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMrDrPepperx on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 am

I'm a Radical Dame! wrote:Hey hun, look under her name and there is a small PM box.....click it.

Or you can always just click a persons name, and then when you get to her profile, click "send private message"
Welcome to RPG.com! xD

I did a search for private message on the site and just found out you need to have 10 posts on the forums before being able to reply or send any private messages :P Working on it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMrDrPepperx
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 am

~CrimsonDreams~ wrote:lol funny that you say that the character i made is from spain

i basically made the character for roland but i changed the name ronald into something completely different...

roleplay/young-wild-free-famous-inlove/characters/rico-mendez

Love your CS!!! Your character will be fun to RP with! xD
What's with the font though girl! I had bring my magnetizing glasses out for that! hahaha

Also, did you really mean "Rico's mom died before he was born"........=P
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~CrimsonDreams~ on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 am

lol thx and yeah that's what i meant to say.

~CrimsonDreams~
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 am

xMrDrPepperx wrote:
I'm a Radical Dame! wrote:Hey hun, look under her name and there is a small PM box.....click it.

Or you can always just click a persons name, and then when you get to her profile, click "send private message"
Welcome to RPG.com! xD

I did a search for private message on the site and just found out you need to have 10 posts on the forums before being able to reply or send any private messages :P Working on it

Whaaat!? You have to have 10 posts to message ppl now? Crazy.
You should just reply here 8 times...hahaha! Or go make random comments on random non-rp threads! =P

lol thx and yeah that's what i meant to say.

Np! But how did she give birth to him, if she was dead? =P

** is going to start writing parts of her first post now! =P **

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~CrimsonDreams~ on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:43 am

we're starting????? :D

edit: wait i can't start yet i have to wait to be accepted

~CrimsonDreams~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 am

~CrimsonDreams~ wrote:we're starting????? :D

edit: wait i can't start yet i have to wait to be accepted

Oh no no no, we're not starting yet! I'm just writing some stuff for my first post ahead of time...........i'll probably have to edit some things around dependent on Kays first post
But i had a general idea of what i wanted to write for my first post, so i just opened my word editor up and decided to write a little.......that's all! lol

I do have a question to Kay about the living arrangements though....will we be sharing a room with our faux-lovers, or will we each have our own rooms?? lols (Or will it be up to us to choose on the rooming situations? ;-P)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 am

Lol sharing a room with our faux-lovers would be cause for many amusingly awkward moments. XD
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMrDrPepperx on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 am

This roleplay reminds me of the movie The Joneses lol

xMrDrPepperx
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 am

Ok READY TO START!!

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 am

Quick question where are we starting at?

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 am

Its on the first post

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 am

Will we have our own rooms or will we be rooming with out faux- lovers?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm

room with your lovers

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Horseygirl wrote:Lol sharing a room with our faux-lovers would be cause for many amusingly awkward moments. XD

Exactly! hahaha. Should be pretty fun!

I'll have my post up asap! Just got home from skating around central park, and now i could stand to eat a couple of horses! ROFL

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Hey guys. :) I'm at my friend and won't be able to write anything until tomorrow.
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Mmkay, posted!

I tried to message you about the bike Crimson, but you did respond and i kinda wanted to post asap......so just let me know here in the ooc, or in a message, if you want me to change that bit! ( If you really hate bikes, or want to punch me or something, 'm sorry! lol. I don't mind editing that to whatever you want, if the bike isn't okay with you! <3)

** Sent you another message Crimson! =P **

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~CrimsonDreams~ on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 am

okay guys sorry i was a little busy but now i'm going to post.

@imaradicaldame: it's fine. i actually think the motorcycle would be a good idea :)

~CrimsonDreams~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am

Awesome!! ^_^
And i seriously can't wait for your post........*wants to write again!!* lol :P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:30 pm

=(
Crimson.......im going to come to your house and sit on your head until you post!!!! *evil laugh* Mwuhahahaha. =P ( Serious though.....i WILL show up..... >_>)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm

-criessss- v_v

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!