Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Children of the Sabbaths

Children of the Sabbaths

a part of “Children of the Sabbaths”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

In the country of Gar, 5 children have been born on special days known as Sabbaths. One such child is Oscar Schwarzwald, a boy born with unnatural dark powers that will send him and his friends through hell and back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Children of the Sabbaths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Children of the Sabbaths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Children of the Sabbaths"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Children of the Sabbaths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Looks cool, but could you elaborate on the Sabbaths and powers a little? Also, are we getting Character Sheets or are we going to let our imaginations run wild?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJspiderize on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

^------ Elaborating on powers and stuff would be good.
Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. - Lemony Snicket

DJspiderize
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 am

would winter solistic considered a sabbath?

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 am

@Darkness: A Sabbath can be any day with religious symbolism. You can have whatever power you like as long as it isn't ridiculously powerful and it is related to your chosen Sabbath. For example, being born on the Spring Equinox and being able to command animals is fine, but being born on Passover and having the power to kill everything around you or being born on Halloween and using light magic isn't.

I would use a character sheet, but I'm rather confused by process of character creation. If anyone could explain, that would be great.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've worked it out.

@Goddess: Yes, it would.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm

posted my character

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Children of the Sabbaths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ananorai on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 am

I submitted a character for this...should I have posted here first? =/

Ananorai
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ananorai on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 am

Question: would you like the character sheet posted here or *insert some other place here*? Sorry, I'm not familiar with this site. I submitted a character thingy for approval but I'm not sure what to do with this character sheet you provided. I'm half tempted to fill it out now and post it here, but I don't want to do that because I am afraid of the chance that I posted it in the wrong place or did not need to post it anyway. T.T Ananorai is very confused...

(Please excuse the poor language and bits of bad grammar! This was written at 2 .m.! I promise I shall use proper English the next time I'm here!)

Ananorai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:51 am

Just fill out the sheet in the description box.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ananorai on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 am

Oh! Okay! Thank you very much!

Ananorai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ananorai on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 pm

The new and correct character sheet has been posted! Forewarning: a lot is the same word-for-word. The only things that really changed are her power and birth sabbath. =)

Ananorai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Err... Is this dead?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ananorai on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Not to put words in Flexar's mouth, but mayhaps he is awaiting the last two members of this super secret boy band? Afterall, this particular world tour will take a lead singer, a pianist, a drummer, a guitar player, and a bassist, no more no less, to rock everybody's socks.

Idk =3 but seeing as its only been alive for a week, I think we should give it some more time and see if something hits the fan. For all we know Flexar might have a...gulp...a life. (Screams internally) But! Like I said, its probaly not dead, Flexar just hasn't done anything for X reason(s).

P.S.- That Boy band metaphor? BEST extended metaphor I've ever made. I'm incredibly proud of it now ^.^

Ananorai
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!