Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Creatures of Humans

Creatures of Humans

a part of “Creatures of Humans”, a fictional universe by RiotTerritory.

Once a year, a gathering called the Outing happens in the royal city of Nika. At this time, every six-year-old child in Carmanio goes out to bond with their Creature. (ONE MALE OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Creatures of Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Creatures of Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm excited to get this going. Maybe others will see once we start posting? Anyways, if the other spots don't get filled up I don't mind playing a 2nd character. But I don't want to be taking something away from anyone who wants it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solarbay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Creatures of Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 pm

The open female spot was just reserved, so if anyone would like to take the male spot of the prince, that would be lovely. Otherwise, we'll just start without one and maybe get someone once this gets going. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Creatures of Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm

FULL NAME Scarny Lee Pretige

ROLE The Shopkeeper/Shop Helper
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: brown
Height: 6'1
Normal Clothing: I usialy where my leather dress that is my work cloths. When i do get off though I like to wear one of the dresses that my mother left me
Personality: I am very open person and i love talking to people.
Major Fault: I am a major clutz
Dislikes: Large crowds
Major Fear: Death, Losing my loved ones
Skills: I am very good with a bow an arrow (No this is not because of The Hunger Games I really am great with a bow and arrows)
History: I have lived here my whole life. I took over the shop after my father died last year. My mother died shortly after I turned ten. I have one brother but he left a long time ago.
Love Interest:
Other:Purple, Dark Blue, Lime Green

ANCIENT NAME OF CREATURE
Scar

Ability: He can fling his "voice" places
Unique Body Parts: He has half webbed feet that improves his swimming. His mane is made of black feathers.
Personality: Very shy but very loving
Dislikes: The Woods
Other Skills: Swimming
How they help their human: He is her only company other than customers
History: All she knows is that he has lived his whole life in Marnilla Sea
Last edited by ScarnyLuv on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoubleTap on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

I am requesting to run as the prince. The rules were a little sketchy on how to reserve a character, so I decided to post here and see what happens. Although no experience on roleplaygateway.com, I have 3 years of experience elsewhere, so I am not a complete n00b. I just happen to be inexperienced with all the ins and outs of this particular site.

Should I now submit my character? And if so, how?
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.

DoubleTap
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm

@DoubleTap read the first page

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Doubletap - At the bottom of the introduction page is the coded character skeleton. Simply copy that entire thing, go into the "Characters" tab and paste it. Then add the information about your character. Please PM me if you're confused about putting the image into the character sheet or anything like that.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Message me when its time for posting.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 am

Woah, ok then. I'll just read up and make a post then, shall I?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

You shall, Sneaky, you shall C:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Hmm... Its too inactive sry but im leaving :c

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!