Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mercado Academy

Mercado Academy

a part of “Mercado Academy”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(ACCEPTING!)Mercado Academy is not just any Academy. It's an Academy for Teenagers With Superhuman Abilities, such as controlling an element, invisibility, mind reading, and more. You'll find here a big family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercado Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercado Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:54 am

Cafeteria for dinner?
But...morning classes didn't even start yet I thought x_X;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mercado Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 pm

I assumed that the school fed them on the first night there. I might be wrong though. It's up to Septemberism, it's her role play.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Mercado Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:15 am

Sorry guys. I've been really busy helping revamp an rp on tumblr that the admin abandoned. It's a Percy Jackson one (Camp Half-Blood). In all the rps I've been on tumblr that one was the only one that I actually enjoyed. Most people in tumblr suck at rping and are attention whore it's not even funny. They don't take the other rpers into consideration. I've been in since November of last year and It was really active until the admin just came and decided to quit out of nowhere without telling us. So yeah I'll be here tomorrow and you guys can start classes now!

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Changed my classes so I had some with some people. I will post first for the new day, but it will be later tonight.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oceania on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 am

dang someone decided to skip to morning when everyone was still outside talking out front

Oceania
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 am

look at the last sentence in the post above my last one.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Im sort of confused what is going on.
I basically rang the bell since September said classes could start, with the assumption it was early morning, and everyone was kind of hanging around until that happened.
In candy's posts, it seems to be around dinner time or at least later in the day - I could be mistaken, and then it skips to the next day. OR, she is skipping to the current day...I don't know x-X.

All I know is I left off walking to my next class, and now I am a bit unsure how my next post is supposed to go.
Someone enlighten me lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:30 pm

I think we should start from my post. Next day, during breakfast, before classes have started. So the post should flow from what you did the night of arrival (getting ready for bed, and sleeping) and then flow into the next morning and either be getting breakfast, or getting breakfast quickly and then rushing to class because you woke up late.

As it stands right now, my character is heading to breakfast and it is about 7 A.M.

@Fallen: Does this help? You should just disregard your last post (The one above mine (2 days ago is the time on it right now)) and just put "mistype of story line events." and then in your next post just flow to the next day like I did, and stated up above.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 am

But you see, it was already morning, before classes were to be started.
Everyone was arriving - in the morning.
I don't see why I have to be the one who 'screwed up the timeline of events'.
There wasn't really a need to make it the next day when it was day already x'D.

(The one above mine (2 days ago is the time on it right now)) <-- I haven't been following each individuals posts 100% since most people insisted on talking to the same person - forever ._. Give or take a few people who moved around. I don't...see what you are talking about.

Buuuuut, anywho, September, I feel like you shouldn't have created this roleplay if you had known you were going to have so many things to manage :l..you're never here ;o;

As for my post, I'll end up following the timeline of the next few people.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oceania on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm

i hope my new post starts things up again and doesnt confuse anyone if so i can delete it

Oceania
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm

I just want to say, that when this RP started, it was the day that everyone arrived at school and was about afternoon to early evening. Yes Septemberism has been busy, but they are still the GM and no one fully announced nor got around that there would be a time skip.

When you have things like time skips, everyone needs to know it. I'm not blaming anyone or trying to sound mad, but merely mentioning that now we have loose ends and people in multiple time frames. Let's let this be a lesson, and starting now try to get the word around to everyone that might not realize it yet, that they need to post and wrap things up before anything else happens. So whoever already posting in the morning, please wait another day or so for everyone else?

And @Sep, I understand having multiple responsibilities, and I'm sorry for your loss of your Percy Jackson RP, but it seems like you really haven't been spending much time to organize us. I'm still wondering how classes will work...

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:17 am

You guys have today and tomorrow to wrap things up. If your character isn't in the middle of something, don't worry. Just wait.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

There seem to be a lot of complaints and bugs in this. Just remember that role play was made for fun. When it ceases to be fun for even one person, the only ones to blame are the players, and the role play will fail. So let us all keep this fun and do the duck dance, yah? :)
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 am

so whats going on with my roommate? they havent posted in forever??

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelydivergence on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm

I am so sorry to say this but I'm going to have to leave this rp. I would love to continue but I need to concentrate on something else at the moment. My best friend recently attempted suicide and she is going to need me when they let her out of the hospital and we will have finals coming up so I won't have any time to get on here. Again I am so so so sorry but I just can't handle it right now, I will make Lux available for someone else to play if they wish. I really hope it works out well for the rest of you. Good luck <3

lovelydivergence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Lovelydivergence, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! I how how scary things like that can be, so it's great that you will be there for her ;) I hope she recovers and good luck on your finals! ^.^<33

Shakoa, I agree! :D *dances dances*

Jeggy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey guys and girls, I'm not feeling to well so I might not post for awhile. I hope to be back soon.

@Lovely: I'm sorry to hear about your friend. :(

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Mon May 28, 2012 11:21 am

May I safely assume that this has... died?

I'm terribly sorry if I ruined anything for anyone that led to this... RP death. Ah, I simply want to know if there is a point in getting on this site again.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue May 29, 2012 12:23 am

Shakoa I'm re-doing an old rp of mine if your interested in Harry Potter. PM me if you are.

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 am

I think I'm a bit late, aha.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!