Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter; a New Generation IC (Always Accepting)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter; a New Generation IC (Always Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 am

((Well, this is my first post for this RP; thank you for accepting me, Athiya. As for the rest of you guys, I hope I got everything right. :3 I'm not sure where everyone is, but... yeah. I'd like to get into this RP more. So... I hope this post is correct. :3 haha))

Eris found herself walking calmly down the halls of Hogwarts, a slight smirk on her face as she did so. She realized that she was late for her class, but it didn't really phase her - her professors adored her, so they never really did anything about it. She did well in her classes too - obnoxiously so, even - so all that did was give even more reason for them to not mind her lateness.

The raven haired girl was currently toting a shoulder bag around with her; the bag was simply embroidered with her name in green thread on it. She was, of course, a Slytherin and loved her houses color more than anything. The fact was that she loved her house more than anything, and it showed.

Making her way down the hall, her green eyes seemed to sparkle with mischief. She had hardly any time to speak to any of the new students, but she was looking forward to finding herself some gophers for the year. Eris didn't have much time for any plotting in the halls though, for it was not long before she was standing in front of the door to the Arithmancy room on the seventh floor of the castle.

With a quick straightening of her robes, Eris walked into the classroom. Many sets of eyes turned to look at the girl; some of the faces attached to said eyes wore frowns, while others stayed emotionless. Some were smiling.

"Miss Wakefield. You're late." It was a statement, and there was no question as to why she was late attached. She just bowed her head in apology, before making her way to sit at an open seat. The teachings continued on from there.

She, of course, was not paying attention. Instead, she was busy day dreaming. It wasn't like this subject was hard for her - it was arguably her favorite, even - so she never felt the need to pay as much attention as some of the other students did. Maybe she was being a show off in doing so, but her mother had raised a proper Slytherin in her. Her fathers Ravenclaw smarts stuck with her as well.

Eris soon found herself surveying the room about her. Some of her friends from years previous were in this class with her, and some newer faces that she had yet to have classes with were with her as well.

Yes, this would be a good year as far as she was concerned...
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby athiya10 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:55 pm

"So I was wondering," said Jane as he and Albus took their respected places. "Do you by any chance got some kind of, well, special cloak or something? You know, since your dad was Harry Potter and all, and maybe he had something like that,"

Jane must have thought she'd done a terrible job in explaining her question, for it was soon confirmed by Albus' raised eyebrows.

"Why?" asked Albus carefully. He had indeed knew about his dad's special cloak; the infamous Invisibility Cloak that had helped him survived many times. Harry even told his children that someday he may just pass on the cloak to one of them. Albus knew it would be James; as he was much cleverer and older than he is, but couldn't help but kept a little hope for the cloak in his heart. Imagine, he thought, a cloak that could make you invisible! What to do with it on Hogwarts, except for stealing food in the kitchen (he didn't know how to access the kitchen, but it intrigued him very much), or to wander around Hagrid's cabin after curfew? The endless opportunities he could achieve...

When he was lost in his mind though, Jane bit her lip. "Well," she began nervously, which made Albus raised his suspicion even more, "I'd seen - umm, heard, actually - about it somewhere. Do you really have it?" she said.

Albus nodded slowly. "Yeah," he said quietly. "Yeah, but it's not mine. It was my dad's. I dunno where it is now, though," he added quickly, "probably passed on to James. He said he'd give it to one of us when we're ready," he said, and there was a bit of bitterness on his voice, as though he had just swallowed a coal. "Cause I'm just not good enough, I suppose ..." he muttered under his breath so silently that Jane could pretend not to hear them.

"I don't understand though," said Jane hurriedly. "What's so special about it? I mean, what does it do?" she continued, and it was fairly easy for Albus to hint her hidden eagerness on her tone. She had make it like she was interested, not like she was trying to challenge the cloak's ability, thought Albus amusingly.

"It made you invisible," Albus answered shortly.

"It made you ..." Jane's voice tailed away, and Albus could tell that she was thinking - perhaps remembering - something.

More and more curious he was on the fact why the cloak disturbed Jane so much, he finished Jane's words, "Invisible, yeah. Think of all sorts of stuff you can do with it, right? Nicked food, prank someone - James would thought that'd be funny. Not me, though, I'll used for something good, like my dad did. He saved people with that thing, you know," he said proudly, grinning in excitement. "But enough about my family, what about you? What'd you use it for?" he asked.

"Me?" said Jane. "I dunno, maybe the stuff your brother'd do," she smiled, and change the subject to "Kwidditch" hastily.
How's life for Harry Potter's sons and the other heroes' children after the war? Join my RP! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

athiya10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

"Love?" said James Potter, looking aghast.

"Dear?" Fred Weasley followed, eyebrows raised.

Tina's eyes shot up and over to see James and Fred walking towards them. James was grinning, and Fred was smiling, too- but his expression seemed a bit more mischevious.
"So," Fred said, beaming, "you're going out, huh? How adorable."
She couldn't help but smile at the red sparks flying around; it was new, and amazed her. She raised a brow at the boy when she saw the sparks form a heart. "He's showing me to the library," she said, rolling her eyes, a smile still set on her face. James laughed, and Tina shook her head at him, making sure not to join in.

"Cut it off, Fred, we're here to find the Evans girl, remember?"

Tina's smile disappeared, her brow furrowing. "Evans girl? Jane?"

"Speaking of which, have you two seen the devil? She was at our room, messing things up and just happen to forgot to tidy up after she plays, you know."

Tori's eyes clearly showed her confusion. "Well, I only just met the girl, but that doesn't sound like something she would do...." Her voice trailed off as she shook her head. "I saw her a bit ago, because she was in the same Defense Against the Dark Arts class as me, but last time I saw her she was wondering down the corridor talking about reading."

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 pm

(toast guy has not answered any of my posts :( )
Eliza sadly left Alex in hopes of finding Jane Evans. She thought maybe they could be friends while Alex recovered.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Over The Fence on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Seti Dawn Troy was in a foul mood. September second, for the past three years, had always put her off. For the first ten years, even if she couldn't now remember the first two or three, September Second had been a wonderful day, because it was her birthday. Since she had started Hogwarts, the Second of September had held a different meaning: the first day of school. At least this year had started off with sleeping in through a free period. Granted, she had skipped breakfast.

<i>Stupid tradition</i> she thought for the second time for the morning, trying to sneak a bite of the muffin in her bag that she had grabbed from the kitchen for a late breakfast. <i>Stupid parents having me then,</i> she added, pretending to chew the end of her quill so she could chew her breakfast without being noticed. Only a brave Gryffindor idiots would just stuff their face in the middle of class and hope to not be noticed chewing. Slytherins always had a cover.

Thirteen and Slytherin wasn't exactly a wonderful life, especially if your thirteen, Slytherin, female, and the child of a British squib and an American closet-wizard. Oh, wait, can't forget that the American wizard was a native of Roswell, New Mexico and was a self proclaimed alien buff. Really, she loved her folks, but she would never understand how her father had talked her mother into naming their first born daughter SETI.

A tic started up under her right eye from her thoughts, and she had to turn and give her poor beetle the evil eye to avoid giving it to the Professor. The little bug twitched its antennae a few times before stopping its mad scurrying about the desk. Instead, it hunkered down and cowered from her. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Seti calmed her swirling emotions enough to visualize the beetle's transition into an elaborate bronze button. After replaying the morph in her head a few times, she used her held breath to incant the spell they were learning. A fairly stupid looking flourish of her wand later, her visualization was forced into reality.

She really, really hated transfiguration. Absolute least favorite subject, as in would sooner hex herself most days than attend. But parents and Heads of House insisted that she attend, and perform each and every spell, no matter how many defenseless creatures she had to torture.

Moving her newly made button to the edge of the desk on the desk to prove that she had, indeed done the assignment, she went back to sneaking bites of her breakfast and waiting for class to finish.

Over The Fence
Member for 14 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:49 am

It was quite a few days [I think?] until the boy actually awoke from his semi-comatose state. By now, even Eliza had left the area as, of course, she needed to eat at least. He groaned as he croned his neck a little as it turned it to the left, attempting to temporarily peer over the side of the curtain to see if anyone else was near. There was nobody else in the area, around him, not even Eliza. Though, he still oddly liked he calm after being in such a state for so long. He leant down and quickly placed his shoes back over his feet and began to tie the black laces upon the similarly-colored shoes themselves, before he then stood up and quickly clicked his neck back into place.

After dressing, the boy would make his way out into the long hallway which seemed to manuever itself around almost the entire school, and after turning right would begin to simply walk. He seemed to have forgotten exactly 'where' he was, so simply shrugged his shoulders as he continued his long march forth. After a short while he recognised the area he was in, the great, which was rather empty except for a few small groups. He groaned as he walked over and sat upon the Gryffindor table, shaking lightly as his head began to spin wildly. "Ow. Ow, ow, ow.." he whimpered as he grabbed his head briefly.

[[Yup, sorry, I'm crappy today. I'm sick T_T I need soup..*sniffles*]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:11 am

Eliza was sitting at the Griffendor table when Alex came down. "Alex!" she squealed. "Are you better? We've got potions with the Slytherins this morning!"

(So glad you're back!)

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lady_blue_peach on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Are you atill looking for players?

lady_blue_peach
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!