Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Never Ending War

A Never Ending War

a part of “A Never Ending War”, a fictional universe by City.

BOOM. That was the last thing I heard before my ears erupted into a loud, echoing ring. (A roleplay created to interest both the male and the female. Romance and Violence.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Never Ending War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Never Ending War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Got a question? Feel free to ask. I will also have the character sheet template up soon.

The first quote was basically the first post, though I will change it a bit. I planned for the two male soldiers to be apart of the soldiers invading France and kidnapping the women.
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A Never Ending War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ben989 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 pm

I would like to be male number 2 please!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ben989
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm not usually interested in these types of roleplays, but this one seems relatively interesting. There's a good plot/backstory going on, and I'm really digging it. I'd like to reserve Male 1 for when you get the CS up.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Okay, great. :)
I was inspired by a Katy Perry song. o_o I barely even listen to Katy Perry, Lol!

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:58 pm

I posted the character sheet btw!

Edit: Mine will be up tomorrow.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poopycoconut on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 am

Yes??? Yes. I'm going to go ahead and shimmy up the place for Female 2! I like the plot going on and I can't wait to see what situations lie ahead for this roleplay!

poopycoconut
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:52 am

Can I reserve Female 1?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

Sorry, all spots are currently reserved!

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animebrat17 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:47 pm

If all the spots are reserved you need to update the main RP page or people are going to continues to ask to reserve characters. I was interested in the female 2 character but now I'm a little disappointed. Oh well.

animebrat17
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

The main page actually is updated. It says all of them are taken. :p

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sugarcake101 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Who got Female 2?
Some say the world will end in Fire,
Some say in Ice,
From what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor Fire,
But if I had to Perish twice,
I think I know enough of Hate,
To say for Destruction Ice is also Great,
And would Suffice.

- Robert Frost. <3

Gir Loves You :3

Sugarcake101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Uhg, I'm so sorry guys... Unfortunately I'm going to have to hold off on this roleplay since I will be heading over to my Grandma's while she goes through Chemo. I'll be back in about a week or so and the most I would be able to do on here would be short messages since I will only have my phone. If you guys really want to do this roleplay, I will open one more female spot in replace of me. I'm sorry, I was given such short notice! Let me know what you guys would prefer... to wait, or start.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sugarcake101 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:51 pm

I can wait :3. I'm sorry about your grandmother. I know what you're going through. My grandma is also going through chemotherapy. She has/had ovarian cancer. This is the second week she is off it because of anemia /: They're planning to put her back on in a a few weeks C:

Hope your's is alright!

Sugarcake101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!