Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Revolution | noituloveR

Revolution | noituloveR

a part of “Revolution | noituloveR”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

The city's hopes have split apart. The hopes are fighting against each other in the form of two gangs--one fighting for logic-based dictatorship and another fighting for casual free will. Who will win the city over? Or maybe the hope's already lost.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revolution | noituloveR”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Revolution | noituloveR

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey,Sorry I couldn't post today. But,i'll try and post before I go to school, if not than I know I will after school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 pm

@Digit: It's fine. ^^ There's no posting day thing as long as you post when you think you should and don't go on some sort of sudden hiatus or something. xD

@Poetic: As a suggestion, the undercovers can do a number of things. They can try manipulating the other members to join the cops' side, including either of the leaders, or come up with some plans of their own. Maybe the cops start their own thing to lash out against the gangs? Like how the riots in the 70's and stuff all happened and people got peppersprayed and shot at and beaten and stuff. That's just some stuff I was thinking of. The laws are very loosely implied. It's not like the cops are going to be thrown into jail for beating a gang member up that was spraying confetti on the wall. All they'd have to do is lie and say the member hit them. Do what you want, though. ^^

@BL: Like I said with Digit, don't worry too much about it. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm

I'unno about beating gang members for no reason; I'm playing Carl as kind of the straight cop right now. As for the comments earlier, if you couldn't tell by the choice of character art a lot of his stuff comes from Ryan Gosling's character in Drive, which is kinda sorta my favorite movie ever.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysium on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am

I already posted (yay!) :3 I also added some stuff to Sven's profile to fit my post, such as the existence of pet fish and other noteworthy quirks.

Elysium
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 pm

@Spec: Ok, that sounds good ^^ I'll figure something out as I decide what way Dominik is going to handle everything... I'm thinking he's more of a good cop, like Carl, but maybe a little rough around the edges... Eh, I'll do something cool and awesome ^^

@Cypher: I've never actually seen that movie, so yeah. ^^" As for Carl being a good cop, that'll probably be a good thing... I mean, don't want too many people getting randomly beaten up and all that yet xD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Hey Chappy in case you come here before you see my PM, Eli wasn't the character who was talking about the universe and stuff, it was John (My character), haha.

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Sorry about that, I was out of it. It's all fixed now though.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Ack, so sorry guys! I've been meaning to post for a couple days now and every time I kept getting distracted until it was too late or something would happen to kill my motivation. But I'm gonna go post right away! ^^

@Cypher: Drive? I never seen nor heard of that movie before, honestly. ^^ I'm sorry. And the beating thing was just an example/suggestion. None of the cops, by all means, have to do it. Do whatever suits you and your character!

@Poetic: Do what you like. I've been trying to come up with a legit plot, but so far nothing much has come to mind. ><

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Ahaaa, don't worry, I have a feeling that seeing as this is, at its core, a crime drama, I will have at least one opportunity to do something magnificent and br00tal to someone at one point or another before the end.

Also, Drive is fucking awesome. That's all you need to know. Well, that and maybe this trailer.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Ugh!

I really had this nice long post that got them to the restaurant and stuff but my computer lost connection at the last second and all my work was erased... I don't have the heart to retype it right now and I am busy tommorrow but I will definitly post on monday.. sorry.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey I've been kind of waiting to post to give others a little time to catch up, should I keep waiting or just post?

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 pm

I'd just post.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Sorry, I don't check the OOC as often as I probably should. *cough*

@Cypher: I saw the trailer, though. I think I've seen it before. I think. The trailer, I mean, not that movie. It looks like an awesome movie!

@Forever: >< Duuuude, I hate when that happens. I totally ragequit. It tends to help typing stuff up in word, then copy/pasting in the posting area if you ever wanted to give that a try. Not that it really helps now. ><

@Digit: Nah, go ahead and post. I can't do anything again until poetic posts and she said she won't be able to reply until sometime this week, probably later in the week. It's fine if you post ahead of the others though. I'm sure they can catch up.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

DUDE IT TOTALLY IS. I'm not even kidding.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah, like Spectrum said, I probably won't be able to post until later... I have two plays coming up and I'm working my ass off in both of them, so sorry. ^^" Just keep going. Not like I'm holding anyone back, but yeah. ^^" I'll have to look at that trailer... But I will post either this Friday or Saturday, at worst. So sorry, though, Spec. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Posted~! Maybe the dance hall should get raided by the police...? Just some action. -shrugs-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Thu May 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Is this dead? Or?

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 pm

One One One

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Two Two Two

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Three three three

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!