Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hero Factory

Hero Factory

a part of “Hero Factory”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

A human girl is accepted into an a academy full of super humans. Trouble is bound to ensue! Dedicated role-players desired. [Good plot open to development inside] 3 spots left

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Factory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hero Factory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Right who wants to start? Is it to be me or...someone else want to kick off?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Meesha I'm guessing you should start being the GM and everything :P but if anyone else wants too then it doesn't matter :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 am

Okay first post is up!! Post away my lovelys. Enjoy :D sorry my first post is so...y'know I just wanted to kick things off.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Ah yay.
Well I posted, I was going to include more as well, but I kind of have to...be somewhere x'D.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm

I posted showing my characters personality. A lot of people are going to find me annoying :P

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Aaaah,

I cannot post again until Meesha does x'D.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:34 am

Everscale you just jumped the RP backwards? Am I the only one who is confused :|

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 am

Did I miss a post somewhere? O.o I had thought I'd written a post spanning from before the RP began to where it is now.... I had to place my character somewhere.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 am

It's not a problem really but with you saying something to the two girls that means they have to go backwards to answer. that would mean me and the other character reversing what we put too :/
*EDIT* Oh you deleted your post, nevermind. It was pretty long as well :( bad luck

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 am

yeah;;; *sighs* It was such a nice post. But apparently my computer likes to hide things from me.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:23 pm

I would like to reserve the last open female face claim please. I will get my chara in once I have read everything. I was thinking maybe something to do with shadows for powers.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Certainly :) considering it reserved

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Ok I sent it in. Let me know if I need to change anything.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I put in for the open face claim - your choice female. I accidentally did not write it in first person either, but I edited it. I think I just skimmed over that line in the intro because it was so close to the character skeleton box! :P Anyways, I put in her abilities as becoming animalistic, as in basically being able to climb like a monkey or run quickly like a deer. I know that might seem almost God-moding-ish, but as per the character she is non-confrontational so she doesn't use her powers for fighting or anything. She doesn't just run around all day being invincible :P It's more like, if she is with a group that is, say, being attacked or something, she would probably try to either scale a nearby tree or camouflage herself and hide. She doesn't use her abilities for huge stuff that would make her an overpowering character or anything.
So let me know if it's still unacceptable and I can edit her!

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Sorry Im editing my last post a lot e_e
First because I saw a post before mine that wasn't there before
And then because I re-read abilities of Sylar and realized what I just did was probably royally fuck myself -_-;
Soooo now I'm editing that XD;

EDIT: You know what. I left it, for the luls.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Wait, does that mean you are going to have to choose between my chara and Ligentagin's, Meesha?

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:20 am

No worries, Sclam. I just usually ignore "reserved" posts and apply with a char because a lot of people who reserve don't show, and that way I have a my claim put in just in case. You were here first, I think :)

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah, but she said in the rules that a reservation doesn't mean you get the spot so.. that is why I was asking if she was going to end up choosing between us.

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm

YAY! We are both in!

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Apologies for my lack of excitement in my post. It was short and blah-ish. Couldn't really be avoided though...

Also, as a heads up to Darkness, I am very aware to what Ramen is :) I lived in Japan for a little while~ haha
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!