Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Need Your Love

I Need Your Love

a part of “I Need Your Love”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What if your past came to bite you in the butt? But,what if that past memory was the ex you hurt the most? (More Inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Need Your Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I Need Your Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 am

Awww young love. That is sweet. I am still single. Had one bf for a couple years but that's it. Don't worry about the dancing BL. In the end, it's all about heart, not technique.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 pm

@ Zodia:Not funny frist of all and second of all. I know I shouldn't worry it's just he's my best friend and he has never seen me dance ever and keep in mind I have been alive andhave known him for 15 years. Yea since birth and the only dance I did with him was the shuffle. But never in my life have I slow danced with a guy who is my boyfriend,I just don't want to break his foot. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Good Girl on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

If you do, just tell him he should have been wearing steel-toed shoes. XD Or warn him ahead of time that you can't dance?
"I always say the right things, at all the right times
I know I'm not the perfect girl, but for some reason I try
To be the one who's smiling and laughing, to make sure everyone's okay
I can push those tears back inside like an actress on the stage" ~ Scream by Katie Armiger

The Good Girl
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

foreverxraining is at the hospital, she says she is sorry for letting u guys down but shes way too sick to post.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm working on my post finally! Uh quick question, not sure if this has been stated yet or not, but are the ex's sharing rooms?
Finals have arrived, forgive my sporadic activity these next two weeks!

{I Got You Under My Skin}

Future Roleplays:
Tiny Heart

Eisling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey Tell Fox that's fine. Health should be a #1 priority. I will pray she'll get better.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Well,tell ForeverxRaining I said feel better soon,and it's no biggie. Zodia's right heath frist RPing second. ^_^

And come on guy's it's fine to post,don't let this die so young. I'm just about to post.

And yes the Exes share a room,I love seeing how people react.XD

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 pm

I posted! Sorry it took so long ^^''

Eisling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 pm

@Eisling:It's ok,:D

@Everyone:Do any of you mind make another heartbreaker for my dear friend,Deadray,if so no worries i'll make you a guy but just to warn you alli'm not that good at RPing guys but i'll try if I need to. ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Are you still looking for another guy for this RP?

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Yep we are.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Could I make one? I'll work on the cs now

oh and are you looking for a heartbreaker or an ex?

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 am

I'll be posting tonight, sorry if I held anything up!

Eisling
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!