Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Three Breaking In

Broke Into Three

a part of “Three Breaking In”, a fictional universe by hanybanany.

OPEN ~ Three best friends are in the need for money. Will they be able to get enough money before they're evicted? Fund raisers? Bake sale? No. They are gonna ROB A BANK.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Three Breaking In”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Broke Into Three

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Broke Into Three"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Broke Into Three

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Seems fun, ill get a character in soon.

Note: It's debt not dept so you should correct that in the description

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Can I reserve Leah?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Can I play the cop or the agent that goes after them? :) Makes things more interesting and flowing even after you rob the bank :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:05 pm

If you let lovechanningforever, could I possibly be their partner? Nice idea. :3

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Can I reserve Hannah? I'm just about to get started on the char. sheet :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ivorytower on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:13 pm

I changed my character! Let me know if it is okay. Also, I have no clue how to reply to messages, or I would have, sorry.
You are the fire that evaporates my tears.

You are my only relief from immortal fears.

You are all the sharp edges of my glass heart.

You fight things away that would break it apart.

ivorytower
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:26 am

Sorry I haven't checked OOC in a while :/
HorseyGirl: I already gave Leah to someone but if you remake the character and send it in I might replace the current Leah since she's not posting ok?
Lovechanningforever: Ya I already have a cop so more cops means more fun! It will be like 2 different rp's going on, one where the girls are planning and one where the cops are chilling until the robbery actually happens.
Sameshitdifferentday: Sounds good! Already got one cop :)
AKJadestar: You got Hannah so thats all good :3
Ivorytower: she's much better :) start posting soon k? We wanna make this flow! Oh and to reply when you go to private messages, then click inbox and the message you want to view, then scroll up to where the 'compose message' thing is and to the right of that should be a reply button :) hope that helps
And cops you guys should start posting to get a background before they rob the bank you know? And if there's a male cop, I want oneof the girls to know them as a friend.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

NO!!! WE CAN'T DIE ALREADY!!!! WE ARE WAITING ON IVORYTOWER!!! GAH!!!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ivorytower on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Sorry! I suck.

ivorytower
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Soooo is this still going?

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Okay guys, so I've signed up for a lot of newer roleplays lately and right now there's just a huge list of one's I'm a part of and so many of them haven't gotten any posts in weeks... I'm gonna be clearing mine out on Monday so, as much as I hate to say it, if nothing happens here by that time I'll be dropping out /:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!