Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil: Awakening Revamped

Resident Evil: Awakening Rvamped

a part of “Resident Evil: Awakening Revamped”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

teens awaken in an underground lab, in separate parts of the city, not knowing who they were or where they were heading. Now they must escape a zombie filled city and find a safe place to survive. Survivor Roles Open

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Resident Evil: Awakening Revamped”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Resident Evil: Awakening Rvamped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Um, I tried to do it once and wound up getting nowhere but annoyed and stressed out. I'm looking for serious writers who will be committed to the story, please use good grammar, punctuation, spelling, and story telling because I want to see this story going for a long time.
Last edited by Calyx_Mason on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Resident Evil: Awakening Rvamped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Befor I jion i have one question what`s rhesus status? Sorry i`m not fumiluer with resedent evil but im geting info on it
ice caster

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:04 pm

its apart of your blood type, Like I'm O+ and my bff is AB- which means i have the rhesus gene but my friend doesn't

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

This looks interesting, as I am a major fanboy in the RE franchise >.< anyway I've submitted an application.
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 am

Two things party people, TheFlag beat you to the punch when it comes to powers GothBabeAlex, sorry, and I have some complaints and compliments on the bios,

+(good)
@TheFlag - your photos almost made me wet my self, great personality, would probably be the guy Jenny would want to see dead in a heart beat, I like.

@GBA - a bit of the same as TheFlag, and I've always loved the design of your character

- (bad)

@TheFlag - your charater has kinetic absorbtion and innate capability, your clothes and weapon selection should show & accent that fact like a sweet peach with a savory steak. You have been accepted but need updating

@GothBabeAlex- This time around I's like to see your character actually look around and see if she can find anything in her area, she needs more than a gown and no weaponry, and please pick a different power set. You have been accepted but need updating

@oetunianne - I'm sorry but I don't think you understand, you have to pick from the four sets of powers i gave and I think you are better suited to play a survivor than a member of PDG. You have been denied and I apologize.

@all - please have a pic that goes with your character like TheFlag does. It just needs to fulfill the specifications that you have posted, like if mine had blue eyes and brown hair i'd post a pic of a guy with those features. All PDG members are in suspended animation in units similar to the one Isaacs and his team had Alice in at the end of R.E.: Apocalypse.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:46 am

Ah I see I'll get on to the clothing and try to give him more of a tactical clothing style. ^^

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 pm

problum solved.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Hope I get in again! What happened last time?
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Screw the survivors, we can run this our selves, explore your arear and find stuff, try figuring something or

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Thu May 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Sure I'm game. When are we going to start?

TheFlag
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!