Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Revenge, Sweet Revenge: Reborn

a part of “Revenge, Sweet Revenge: Reborn”, a fictional universe by twi-twi.

Dead doesn't always mean gone...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revenge, Sweet Revenge: Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Revenge, Sweet Revenge: Reborn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Revenge, Sweet Revenge: Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Can I reserve one of the twin's friednds??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I would like to be reserved for one of the friends please?

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:03 pm

I CALL MICHALINE!!!!!! :D
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Lol, yes, you all may. Okay, so that means 4 out of six of the friends are taken, since I'm making one too. I made a guy.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Yours truly has submitted Hayley. Hope we can get farther along with this one. ^.^

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah, me too :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Is the spot for the younger brother still open? And what sort of relationship should/did he have with his sister(s)?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:56 pm

It's completely up to you demented-tiger, though my original idea was that she was a sort of role-model and advice giver. If he ever needed help, he was able to go to her and ask her.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Then I take it the position is still open? I want to reserve it.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:08 pm

I can't edit the main page, but the spot will be reserved for you.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 pm

The spot is reserved. Thanks for helping with that, Insane :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 pm

No problem twi.

Random fact of the day: I once read online that it's good luck to trip of the stairs. So I must be pretty lucky. XD

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Lmao that must be why I am so unlucky! I never trip up the stairs!

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Well, I trip up the stairs all the time, and my luck sucks XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 am

I hope you weren't planing on having the brother be some sort of disturbed, creepy child with a dark purpose. I was thinking he might have really loved and respected his older sister, and his behavior is born out of grief and confusion over her death

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 am

I didn't really have a plan at all for how the brother was going to be. SlightlyInsane is the one who created the rp a long time ago, I just rebooted it with her permission. It was very fun the first time around, and I'm hoping the same is true for this one :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaneCriminal on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 am

Hi. can i reserve the dead twin, please?

InsaneCriminal
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 am

That's exactly how I thought of the brother to be. You took the words right out of my mind. (Whoaaa.....) Also, his age is negotiable as long as he's younger than the twins.

Edit: Yes you can Insane! (It feels so strange to call somebody else that.)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 pm

In all honesty, we could start now. We have an even number of girls and boys, and all we are waiting on is the character sheet of the dead twin. We can do this without 6 friends and just 4, right Insane #1 (That's how I'm going to have to refer to you now XD)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!