Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Proper Etiquette 101: Second Semester

Proper Etiquette 101 RE-MAKE

a part of “Proper Etiquette 101: Second Semester”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

There are 10 wild teenage girls. Each of there parents think they need better manners. Each of the girls think that mannors are stupid and can do whatever the hell they want and cause mischief. The parents think it's time to fight back!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Proper Etiquette 101: Second Semester”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Proper Etiquette 101 RE-MAKE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Proper Etiquette 101 RE-MAKE"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Proper Etiquette 101 RE-MAKE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 pm

I'll reserve a female character, please.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm

kk np :3

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 pm

And it is done.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 pm

I hope its okay that the character I submitted wasn't exactly a tomboy but a girl who could have been sent to a school like this long ago and is only being sent now because of her recent rebellions and problems at home.

I also wanted to reserve a teacher spot so I can make him later :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

You all may start posting whenever =3

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

...there's only one male character, though.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 pm

May I reserve a female character, please? :)
Nevermind, I don't think I can right now.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 am

The Painkiller wrote:...there's only one male character, though.

Yes ik, I am going to look for more ppl and Im making some male characters

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 am

If it comes down to it I can adapt a male character. We just need enough to even it out, right?
I can't think of anything witty or insightful to say, so I'm going to say some (obscure or not) lyrics from a song and hope you don't realize.

Cooper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

ahh yes. but you do not have to if you dont want to :]

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 am

Perhaps it would be best if you started first, to set the scene.

Cooper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

:0 I joined this the first time :D could you please reserve me a female girl? And I'll also make a male teacher if you want.

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 pm

May I reserve a girl and a boy? (:
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon May 07, 2012 12:34 am

I'd like to reserve a female character too please :3
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:31 pm

*Le Gasp*
I really like this one D:
But it looks like it's not gonna happen >.>
WHATEVER. Imma send in a female character, see what happens.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!