Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

a part of “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”, a fictional universe by Myviewing.

A bleak era of the dark side under the reign of Emperor Anakin Skywalker.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 pm

You suing the city?
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Too much work, im fine anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Well you went to the hospital, that doesn't sound "Fine" to me, but whatever...

I wonder where our GM is...

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi, sorry about the lack of posting. Just had a little bit of writers block going on and some job searching to do. Anywho I managed to get another post out there, so I hope you don't mind if I borrow Ruan in a very abstract way for this one Zentose.

Too bad what happened to you ChaosBlade, but it's great to see you're still alive.

Myviewing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 am

Fine to me basically means im not dead Zentose, and thanks Myviewing, apologies that once again im late on posting, had to replace the charger for my laptop as it wasn't working correctly.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm not actually sure if force light can kill an apparition of the sith, but it would make sense I think :P

I strive for accuracy in my posts xD

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Sorry for the late post, been busy, had to write a couple essays yesterday :P

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 am

Should probably note Animosity is beginning to become delusional, thats why despite him being of the dark, he is experiencing such feelings expressed in the newest post.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Have I mentioned how friggin' creepy he is?

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:54 am

Well, He has no social etiquette due to his upringing, is a sith, and is pretty much the dark side of the force's *****.

So yeah, Im not suprised.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Animals exist that feed on the force? thats a bit unusual, considering every being in the universe has the force flowing through them, Im guessing their cannibalistic then?

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 pm

None feed on the force specifically... but there is the Terentatek, which feeds on the blood of force-sensitive beings, and they are known to be on Korriban, so i'm guessing its a Terentatek... :P

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 am

Fair enough, Though I thought they only protected tombs such as Naga Sadow's? then again, considering the location we are currently in, it makes a fair amount of sense.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Zentos congragulations you won this great new crap where'd i put it.lol
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Well the ones defending Sadow's tomb were killed by Darth Revan, but I would assume they would breed on the planet? Also I believe they originated on Korriban, the dark side energy contorting their bodies, I believe they were originally rancors, but don't quote me on that I may be wrong...

What holo?

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I couldn't find your prize for guessing right.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 am

Bit of a lack of posting lately I see, we still going?

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 pm

I've been waiting for you xD

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Just continue, Im waiting for an opportunity to make a post that actually has some affect ;D

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myviewing on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 pm

I hope I didn't miss anything, if I did please correct me. Otherwise we might soon be able to start doing things off of Korriban if the cards are played right, kind of what I'm hoping to happen anyway.

Myviewing
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!