Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age

a part of “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

The White Witch is dead, the Long Winter has ended. The Kings and Queens of Old reign over Narnia in relative peace, but how long will that last? What role will you play in the events soon to unfold? Will you be a friend to Narnia? Or a foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 pm

So cor should be maybe two months older than her if that should be a direct approach to what i mean by Age

( Edit ) And also If i changed the age higher he would be too old to play out in the events in the Last battle and he wouldn't be as much potential anyways i mean prince Corin should be like the age after Cor i think

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 pm

2 months? Maybe a year and 2 months. I mean, she couldnt have gotten pregnant and had a kid within 2 months. They should probably all be at least a year apart if not more.

Cor might be able to be 2 years younger and Aramina 1 year younger. That could probably work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Do you want me to go make Aramina 16? I can if you want. I just didn't wanted to make her too young for her fc.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Hmm......I'll talk with Ashton and then I'll message you. We can work something out.

If you two want to talk about possibly being twins, then you can, but I wont make you do anything, and if I have to, I will talk to you both and we can work something out.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 pm

omgosh this looks awesome! are you still accepting? I would love to reserve Servant to High Queen Susan | Face Claim: Astrid Berges-Frisbey if you are!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Of course we're still accepting. Send in an application and I'll look it over.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 pm

one more quick question, how do you link a gif? :) sorry I've never done it before....

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Same way you'd link a picture, as gifs are a type of picture. Its just [img]link%20for%20gif[/img]

and thats it.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm

finishing up on King Peter

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm still looking over a few applications, waiting for others to come in.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Stitchy, if you need help with that I can help you. (:

Also, I still need to hear back in the pm and also what's going on for the whole age thing.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi stichy
as you can see, I'm still working on danylla, I plan to work on her alot tomorrow and have her finished by tomorrow evening, I hope this is ok and I am really excited for this rp

All Done!!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Ok guys, now I'm gonna start begging. If you know anyone who might want to make a character, we still have lots of spots. And if you want to take up a second character, then you can, I'd love it if you did.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 pm

I am working on my second character today (: I just saw the updated character list last night and I was very tired so I put down basics and stuff :D

I don't know many people unfortunately, well I know lots but I have been less active recently so it's hard to find em all xD Anyway, Stitchy do you know if Dee(Imaginethat) is going to join? I remember her saying she liked Narnia and she'd join. *shrugs*

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

I'll take a lady in waiting with the face claim of Ashley Benson but could i change it to candice accola?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Cal, I sent you a PM

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 pm

May I deserve Aravis Tarkheena of Calormen? I will have my application in tomorrow after work if that's okay?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Sure thing. I'll reserve her for you.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Character sheet submitted, I hope you like!

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Do you have applications for all of the Pevensie's to choose from? If not I don't mind applying for one of them as my main char and having Aravis as a second character. I was thinking one of them as I am assuming you need them before you can even considering starting. If you already have applications for them then I am happy to take on a second char anyway if needed.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!