Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Drinker's Remorse

Drinker's Remorse

a part of “Drinker's Remorse”, a fictional universe by City.

If you could remember every single thing that went down while you were drunk, would you? Or is it going to be so horrifying all you'd want to do is dig up a hole and hide?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drinker's Remorse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Drinker's Remorse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Have any questions? Ask them below! I also may edit this a bit later since it's slightly rushed. :S
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Drinker's Remorse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Hey~ I actually remember seeing this before and being interested, but I had gotten to it too late and all the spots were taken. Soooo getting to it now is awesome, because its still all open~!

As such, I'd absolutely LOVE to reserve Lady 2. :) I don't know as what yet - I'm thinking along the lines of "crazy drunk", because that seems sorta awesome haha But I'll decide later unless you want me to now. :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 pm

I would love to be reserved for the lady 4 pleas? :]

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:03 am

I sent in my idea for Lady 2.... I just realized someone else wanted her.... well even if i don't get lady 2 I still wanna be in this one!
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:40 am

Oh my god, it's Jessica! <3 I'll update everything tomorrow!

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 am

And I'm so sorry, but #2 is taken by someone who ones me, I haven't had any time to update it since I've been starting and finishing a project that's due for tomorrow. But I'll make sure you get one of the other spots just on case! :) also sorry if there are any typos, Im on my phone and I can't retread this at the money.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:51 am

Lol... that looks like Iphone auto-correct. =P
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 am

Oh god...
Ones= pmmed
On= in
Retread= reread
Money=moment
-_____-
lol, YUP. It's definitely a love-hate relationship with the autocorrect :p

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:19 am

Hahaha... you poor thing... ^^ I'll send my charrie in as soon as possible, hon.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am

No problem! I'm still going to edit the intro tomorrow... I don't think it would end well if I attempted to do it on my pone. Lol :s

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 am

Lol... no, it probably wouldn't... ;) I'm thinking Emma, Emilia, Eden, Erin, Eve, Elena, Eliana... so many great names starting with E to match Erica... O.o I'm gonna have to be brutal and discard most of them.. =(

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:45 am

Would love to be in this again! I'll take one of the ladies :)
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am

I actually think all of the ladies are reserved already, Cal... O.o Only gents left.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:38 am

Alright, so which am I reserved for then? >.< I want to get working on my character, as I'm busting with ideas right now. Also, Mela... You should pick Erin >.> Because thats my name. (LOLOLOLOL)

Also, if we don't get enough guys, I definitely don't mind doubling. :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysium on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 am

Hello there! Just wanted to reserve the second gent if he's not taken already. :) Please and thanks!

Elysium
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Lol, Gorie... xD hahaha... I'm pretty sure that would become a little weird, and I think you can pretty much reserve whichever one you like... except for lady 1 and 2, of course... ^^ And yes... double, double away! I don't care about the others... but I want gent 3 taken! Haha... xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Alright, I'll submit for lady three then. :) Sooooo yeah~ haha if someone submitted for that then I'll just switch around to lady four. Don't really mind much :)

Also, if you want I'll take Gent 3 :) Then you'll definitely get a guy Mela. :) I just want to see what your characters like before I start the guy to get some ideas. If thats alright with City that is! :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:43 pm

She's... well, her name's Elena. xD Lol. Her charrie sheet will be up in a sec, and I'll link you. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:10 pm

I finally updated it and reserved everyone's spots! I can finally start 'advertising' this now that I'm on to get the remaining spots filled. Gorie are you going to take Gent 3? :)

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 am

Yup! I'll be doubling with Gent 3! I have some woooonderful ideas for my characters <3 :) So I'll be working on my sheets, and I'll send them in soon! <3 Also, Mela - thank you for PMing me the link. I was out last night, but I could check it from my iPhone so it helped get my ideas going~ :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!