Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Prototype X: The Anomaly

a part of “Prototype X: The Anomaly”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

Gentek thought they planned for everything the virus had from their experiments. But they were wrong. Something new happened. Something bad.....and something good.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Prototype X: The Anomaly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Prototype X: The Anomaly"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Prototype X: The Anomaly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

This sounds interesting?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 am

Sweet, I've been waiting for a nice Prototype RP. I have to make a character for this.

One question, is this going to be an alternate storyline, such as a different timeline from the events of the second game? or will they somehow run parallel to each other, like integrating some of Heller's story into the RP after the game is released? I'm assuming with the Hunter-related ability it has some relation to the Heller story, considering he developed it.
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 am

This is set Pre-Hellen, about 2-3 weeks.

As per the hunter ability, yes, its totally based off of that, but only a select few can summon multiple hunters. And its actually something Elizabeth Greene had too, if you think about it. She could control the whole virus.

Also, its nice to have an explanation why we don't see any infected kids now right? :D

Lets get started ASAP, so get ready!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 am

Also, what's the general age range of the characters? And is anything really expected out of the history? I have a good character in mind and in the making (with the perfect explanation for a third weapon), I just want to know these two things before I post.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 am

Age limit is basically reasonable age.

And I expect something interesting in history.

And....shtuff :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:46 am

Calyx_Mason wrote:This sounds interesting?

This will be interesting.....VERY interesting.......

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm assuming since it was accepted that you liked it. Yay! ^_^

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Yep. Now, id prefer we get at least one more. Roleplays are never as fun with just two people......3 is much better!!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Three's a crowd, but four's a party!

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 am

May I recommend posting in the Roleplayers Wanted forum?

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 am

It's about five-ish in the morning here, but I'll definitely apply tomorrow... unless I get caught up playing Prototype 2 again, in which case I'll apply in two days.

Have to say, though, this does look interesting.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 am

Ghost, accepted, and glad to have you. I ALMOST gave up hope :D

Almost

But with 3, i feel happy that we can start.

I am greenlighting posting.....il get my own post up soemtime soon. In a few hours at the latest...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Glad to be a morale booster. I'm on mobile right now, but I'll write up a post as soon as I get home.

Just a question, though... with this being set so close to PROTOTYPE2, are we going to be seeing the infected and powers of said game showing up in this role play?

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Errr.....

If by Infected you mean....

Brawlers, and Hydras, and Walkers, OH MY!

Yes.

Essentially, there is still a red zone, yellow zone, and green zone. Blackwatch hasnt contained the red zone fully yet, so its a bit into the current yellow zone, but there are bits of the red zone currently in the yellow zone as well that they are still (sort of) evacing.

The Green Zone is still 100% secure. No Infection (other then perhaps some Evolved)

Oh, and one more thing.......

I should be posting sometime soon :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Okay, the reason for the delay is because i had to deal with some stuff........

Like, homework, and errands, and chores.

But, i am working on my post, and il eitehr get it in late today/earlier tommorrow....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 am

Sorry it's taking so long to post, but between work and fixing up things around that house that keep breaking, I've been going practically nonstop. Hopefully I'll have time to write some after this weekend.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun May 06, 2012 7:09 pm

not during the weekend? :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 pm

School's finishing up, I'm on the last 2 weeks here. Finals weeks are killer on just about everyone.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!