Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Flickering Souls: Soul Eater

Flickering souls: Soul eater

a part of “Flickering Souls: Soul Eater”, a fictional universe by Kaida.

Welcome back to DWMA

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Flickering Souls: Soul Eater”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Flickering souls: Soul eater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Teehee, I'm willing to play Spirit if no one else is, lol, awkward!
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Mr. Fly on the wall! Stein needs Crona there for dissecting purposes, rofl :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:20 am

The Boys was Just In a skrap with Lord deaths Killer Pitbull person. Give the kid a break. Just move on with the day then i can post.

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 am

Lirrin it would be awesome if you would be Spirit, I think thats going to be a very hilarious relationship lol.
I've got five words that equal kick ass.
Anime schoolgirl -vs- Giant Samurai

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:26 pm

I can totally do that, I'll get right onto the creating! But also, it might be a good idea for someone to interrupt the class or I will be having students dissecting each other and I honestly can't think OOC how that could be productive... lolzorz

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:21 pm

well I could start mission assignments but i would rather wait til we get to the next day atleast.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 am

I don't know how to enter the story

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

I was wondering if adam and steve would like to be Takais weapons.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 pm

well everyone seems to be doing there Mushy dateing stuff, I....I don't Know what to post as Crona. i mean was we supose to have a love Intreste before hand or not I don't know, I was Just playing crona has best as I knew from the Anime

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm

You're doing an awesome job as Crona! I'm just sad he had to leave the class, lol.

Now I just have to come up with a way to introduce Spirit.......

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heroking23 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 pm

is maka gonna repsond to soul's question?

heroking23
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am

Hero I posted

&

Lirrin I gave Spirit a perfect opportunity to pop run into Maka and Kami in the hallway. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah, I posted a little late, I can really only post after work so it's kind of annoying, I try to check the roleplay on my phone at work but internet on the phone is freakin expensive!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey Kaida I made Marie if thats okay.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

thats fine

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm

am I the only one that feels like there are two role plays going at once, The normal one and the chaotic one. I think I'm a little lost here I hope it wasn't because i took Crona outta class that Things got all un-orderly

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Yeah, I kinda get that feeling as well, hehe, but I wouldn't worry too much about it, stuff like this is what makes it so much fun!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

I looked for the highest concentration of madness susceptible people and that is where Kuja's wavelength struck! Crona -and- Stein along with Suzu made the perfect bulls-eye plus Kuja needs Crona's black blood for his evil plans of a world of endless war!

*Pokes Lirrin* Still waiting on your character sheet for the off-site role-play.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Aw, my posts aren't as awesome as they were supposed to be, I had to retype them because the website logged me off while I was typing them!

Also, Raven, sorry it's taking so long, my character is about halfway done, (I always have trouble coming up with a background...) and when I got home from work today the power at my house was off because of the bad weather (it's a very old house -_- ) so I am at the library but I don't have my character file.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Feel free to skip the history if its to difficult. I understand its not easy writing up a background when your in world your foreign to.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!