Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Califorina Love

Califorina Love

a part of “Califorina Love”, a fictional universe by ShardsOfGlass.

Asher rented a beach house in California with sponsor money that he recently acquired from a major skateboarding company and invited a group of teenagers from his High School. Now they are all in California alone for two weeks. Let's see what happens.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Califorina Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Califorina Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zerogravity145 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:12 am

WINDS!!! You used Francisco Lachowski for Nicolai. I absolutely love you for that. UGH he is so cute. lol ok fan girl moment oer.

So should i just say that they left with brittany's friends following her and the taxi's or wait for other people to post? I don't want to forget anyone and have them feel left out.
KaylaJay!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zerogravity145
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 am

I kinda just jumped in on this. Before I posted my first post, the last one I saw was of a guy just arriving. When I posted it, every one was going somewhere. Sorry for that. My post doesn't really fit now. Sorry if I mixed it up.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 am

zerogravity145 wrote:WINDS!!! You used Francisco Lachowski for Nicolai. I absolutely love you for that. UGH he is so cute. lol ok fan girl moment oer.

So should i just say that they left with brittany's friends following her and the taxi's or wait for other people to post? I don't want to forget anyone and have them feel left out.

Yeah i think it would be okay if you posted a "everyone" leaving and arriving at the party post......others can just post that they got in the car, and arrived etc. Should be fine! =P

WhiteTiger08 wrote:I kinda just jumped in on this. Before I posted my first post, the last one I saw was of a guy just arriving. When I posted it, every one was going somewhere. Sorry for that. My post doesn't really fit now. Sorry if I mixed it up.

Hey hun, i read your post and it's definitely pretty far behind. If i was you, and really wanted to RP in this story, i'd ad a few sentences and time warp it to where we are now. With something like; "After arriving at the pool, we went to the beach and time flew. Before i knew it, the sun had set and i was getting ready for the party, blah blah blah" -- Because as you left it now, we can't RP with you since you're HOURS behind us in the timeline! =(
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah. Radical Dame is right White Tiger, your going to have to make the post up to date.

I can Start posting again tomorrow so you won't have to Radical, thanks for doing it, I appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shards
ShardsOfGlass

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah, I didn't notice that the post I was looking at before was the last one on the first page. That's my bad. 'll just let you guys continue. I'd mess up everything anyway. :)

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm

NOOOOOOO! STAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Thanks,

Shards

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue May 01, 2012 8:39 am

Hey hey!

So i just read all the latest posts, and i wanted to stop by and say i'll put one up later today too!! I just need to do some stuff, like studddyyyyy, first. =P

L8rs!!

P.S.:: White Tiger, i've done the SAME THING before!!! LoLs!
Luckily in this RP, you don't have to leave!! You can just add a few time-warping lines in to your next post, and BAM! you'll be where we are. I don't see any reason why we can't all act like your character was just there from the start.....should be no problem, especially since Shards says it's okay!! xD=)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darknight on Tue May 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to post..... I got hit by a car about a week ago... I think and only go out of hospital two days ago. I would post now but Im so tired so Ill post tomorrow that a promise but could someone tell me whats going on.... Slightly confused o.o

Darknight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShardsOfGlass on Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Holy Shit Dark knight I'm so sorry.

My grandfather died on monday and I went to his funeral so I haven't been able to post, I'm sorry.

Thanks for the patience,

Shards

ShardsOfGlass
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu May 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey hey.

Sorry, i've been really busy with school for the last few days........had no idea it was going to be so crazy this week! I
'll try to post tonight, but no promises.....i keep falling asleep in my chair since i haven't slept in like over a day o_O *kicks herself*

Sorry about your granddad Shards =(, and GWS Dark.

-Mamimi-

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Alright, I posted, sorry it took so long been really busy. Now I am off to catch up.............

Sorry to hear all the news. I wish the best for everyone and I hope all is well. *hugs* all around. Be blessed :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zerogravity145 on Fri May 04, 2012 10:27 pm

I posted, But i hate it so much, I have been having trerrible writers block and can't think of what to write for this roleplay or anything that's why i haven't posted in a while or even been on. School has also been keeping me busy since it's so close to the end for us and i'm a senoir so that means even more to do. And my personal life is really kicking me in the ass right now but i'm here.

To Darknight. I hope you feel better, i couldn't imagine the pain you went through. Rest up and post when your ready take your time.
To Shards . I am so sorry about your loss, it's hard to lose a family member. No need to apologize you real life comes before Roleplay. Your family is in my prayers.
To Radical. Rest up as well. It's not good to miss sleep.
To Everyone who i haven't metioned. Stay safe and stay blessed.

...Ok i feel like im writing to much or something.... Oh well. :)Kayla Jay

zerogravity145
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 am

Sadly I won't be able to post monday-wednesday this week :( I've been posting a lot because i have no life... jk but I have been slightly at ease lately. Anyways I hope all of you feel better and remember that this is a roleplay, not real life. If it was real life there wouldn't be huge pauses but here it's just a game :) I'm really enjoying this ro and it's my fav rp ever! Thanks for creating it :) you sick genius!
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri May 11, 2012 9:13 am

Ellos!!

Well i'm still around.......finals were this week *cringes*, but i'm still here, and just waiting for Shards since that's the only person im talking with in the rp atm.........=P

Hope everyone has a awesome mothers day with their mums(or kids)!! (me and my siblings are taking my mum downtown for a full day of pampering!! Which in our family = FOOD, Music Shows, more food, perfume shops, movies, and MORE FOOD!!!! muwhahaha. It should be AWESOME!)

<3 Mamimi

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zerogravity145 on Fri May 11, 2012 11:26 pm

OMG Guys,
so sorry i have not been here. We had choir Rehersals afterschool for the past two weeks. I tries to come on and post but always had to do stuff for my mom or aunt. And today was my choir concert (last one of the year!!{ Silently Crying In THe Corner). It was amazing i never realized how exactly loved i really am by my fellow choir classmates.

I am Back!!!!!! I am pretty much free, but we are doing finals this week. Schools almost out for me so i am so excited :D.
I keep rambling about myself. ok well i hope everyone has a great Mother's Day, Enjoy the time with you mom or the time being a mom.

(I'm singing for mine and giving her a hand made gift :D.)
<3KaylaJay

zerogravity145
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm

I'll have a post up SOON!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon May 14, 2012 12:04 pm

POSTED!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 am

The party is going well so far.

I've posted, as well.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 am

Well now.... Getting sexual..... 0.0 Lol

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu May 24, 2012 3:33 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

*pouts and sits down............*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!