Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

a part of “Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies”, a fictional universe by Saint Bella.

Your average highschool, to be frank. The character shape the school, the people inside it maintain the drama that makes it the famed, and infamed, four years of Hell : highschool.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pismo Beach High : School of Drama and Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 am

It probably won't. O.o I doubt many RPs can survive the GM dumping it. xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 6:05 am

We could start our own one, a school based roleplay? We could even keep the same characters, I'd like to see the rivalry between Avery and Piper.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMrDrPepperx on Tue May 01, 2012 7:28 am

I can't GM but I'd totally join if one of y'all made it. I don't want to lose my character :( lol

xMrDrPepperx
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 7:42 am

The Avery/Piper thing sort of dies without Jesse. =/ I dunno, guys... Just seems so... eh, pointless. I was really into it, but now I'm like... blegh. O.o

Hate, hate, hate that this happened. =/ Think we should try something else, if you guys are up for it. I'll think something up... as soon as my imagination hits me on the head again. xD Right now I'm in school... danish, so yes.. language analysis. Doesn't get my imaginative mind rolling, really. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMrDrPepperx on Tue May 01, 2012 8:38 am

I'm up for anything really but I'm definitely saving my character to use in other roleplays.

xMrDrPepperx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 am

Doing that with mine too. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 9:52 am

Same, I like Piper.
But, the drama could still ensue! If we started another RP, with someone that we could kinda' replace Jesse with.... :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 am

Truth... but it's so hard to find someone exactly like him, and I liked Jesse. xD Ah man... Fuck this! s'cuse my french...

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 am

No worries about the French, I'm fluent too ;D
I liked him too, but we can use another person - maybe it'd work too with someone completely different?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 am

I'm terribly autistic with stuff like that, I'm afraid. Haha... xD Kind of a perfectionist too. I can't help it. I have issues. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 11:41 am

Mhm... I'm a perfectionist too.
I think we should create a roleplay though with a love triangle. Two girls and a guy, or two guys and a girl, who cares :) But I think we should. If we could find another person to join. Doesn't have to be these characters, I think I'd make a new one to be fair.

What do you think? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 11:53 am

Oooh... yes. ^^ If I get to be the girl, =P haha... I never get to be a girl in anything contemporary. Lol. xD I'll make a new one too. Character, I mean. Three characters is a great number. ^^ We can always NPC some characters for eachother, if two are alone, and the third needs someone to post with. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Three is fantastic. We could either have two girls and a guy, which has worked well in the past for me, and the same with two boys and a girl :) if we find someone else, maybe we could decide then which we want? But you can definitely be a girl, no matter what. I'd like to be a girl though, getting a bit sick of boys. The last triangle I did last for months <3 We finished it!
Good plan, Spock!

I think we need to look for this third person, dear :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm

You know.. I think you're right. ^^ Hey! Here's an idea... in stead of two people being in love with the same person, let's make things a bit more complicated. =P Girl 1 liked boy, but boy likes girl 2, who's crushing on girl 1... or someone else. Whatever. xD Yippie, and everyone miserable. Haha...

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

I like ones where everyone is miserable.
We could do one with four people? Girl one likes boy one, but boy one likes girl 2. Girl two has a thing for boy two, but boy one likes girl one?
Or we stick with the easy route of three best friends since childhood have mixed feelings - both girls like the guy?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

The last scenario is a sure friendship-breaker. Soft spot for me at the moment...

Let's got with the four people, shall we? =) You mean, Girl 1 > boy 1 > girl 2 > boy 2 > girl 1... right? ^^ Better overview of things. Arrows meaning "in love with" or "into" or however you choose to phrase it.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Yes, exactly. Much simpler to look at. If we find another two people who are interested, we could decide what genders our characters could be? I know we both want to be the girls, but everyone wants to be a girl :P I'm willing to be lenient, even though I don't want to be :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Haha... true. xD Girls are always, always, always reserved first. Finding two people to play guys shouldn't be too troublesome though... I hope. Lol. xD Now we just need specifics. How old, yadda yadda... I feel most confortable with character between the ages of 18-25 or so... I dunno about you. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMrDrPepperx on Tue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm

I could be one of the guys in your web of love confusion if you would like :)

xMrDrPepperx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed May 02, 2012 7:22 am

Sure... ^^ I'll have the RP up tomorrow or Friday. Then you choose which of the guys you'd like. ;D

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!