Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Discordia

Discordia

a part of “Discordia”, a fictional universe by ReaperGirl4.

Once upon a time, several children fell comatose. They awoke in an alternate world where they are forced to play a game that will determine their survival. Welcome to our wicked fairy tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Discordia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Discordia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Discordia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Discordia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello!
I really like the look of this RP ^^
One question though - For the children, what is the age range for them? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

As long as their under 18, anything goes :)

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Wed May 02, 2012 7:38 pm

This question might seem a bit random, but... where in Discordia will the kids be staying (I'm extremely interested in this RP)?
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Well, they'll stay wherever they happen to be when they get tired. Like if they end up in a random house and they get tired, they'll sleep there. They don't really have a place to stay, per se.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathsky on Thu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi! I sent a character post in and i am totally ready to join but i noticed you guys havent started yet... may i ask why?
When life gives you lemons, go to ebay and get money!
Pet's name: Starclan

Deathsky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:17 pm

I just created the rp yesterday, that's one reason
Another is that I'm waiting to see if others want to make discordians or children, if not ill make more discordians and then we can start

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Thu May 03, 2012 9:03 pm

I want to be one of the dicordians but i would like to know what the discordian's boundaries are. Like are they allowed to befriend the children or personally take care of them

Wunderland
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah, they can! I was planning on making one of those myself. By all means, go ahead!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Fri May 04, 2012 6:11 pm

ROLEPLAYERS. Y U NO READ RULES.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

THANK YOU

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri May 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Well, you guys can check out the new Discordians I put up (and one child--- there were no boys)

I shall post ASAP

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToTheSky on Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Hahahaha, RainbowFace!!! XD
Image Image

ToTheSky
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Lol Skye's hilarious XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToTheSky on Mon May 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Bahahaha thanks! x) I can tell that I'm gonna have tons of fun as her already. I love being the stupid stubborn kid xD

ToTheSky
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Kay Wunderland ditched so does anyone wanna adopt Dante? If not, I will.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathsky on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 am

Heyo guys, I am going on a 4 day vacation to the boundary waters of Minnesota and I won’t have any time to post.

Deathsky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!