Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Underland: Our Personal Hell

Underland - Our Personal Hell

a part of “Underland: Our Personal Hell”, a fictional universe by RainbowFace.

We are all prisoners.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Underland: Our Personal Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Underland - Our Personal Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Underland - Our Personal Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Underland - Our Personal Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kennith_Black on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

can I make a newcomer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kennith_Black
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm

can i reserve the hatter

Wunderland
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Alice please! :)

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue May 01, 2012 7:31 am

I know what it says on the front page, but seeing as Nivosity and I are in constant (everyday) contact, could I possibly reserve Tweedle Dee and she, Tweedle Dum? Please?
Last edited by Cienpher on Tue May 01, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 am

And, I always end up posting after her in OOCs.

But yeah, please? :D
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 am

Also, should permission be granted, would you rather the Tweedles remain schoolboys, or would we be able to make them older?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Can I reserve the Chesire cat ? And can I spin the character a little. Maybe make it a female cat/human ?

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Tue May 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Whoops! I made a newcomer without asking. Sorry...
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Alright, my character is in! Hope she's acceptable (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 am

@Kennith_Black- Sure!

@FaithsAngel - Sorry Dx But Alice has already been taken by another RPer. I have just recently changed the RP cover, and I'm quite sorry for that. Dx
But, You could be the Red Queen, White Rabbit, or an OC still, if you wish. Again, I apologize ^^"
@Cienpher -
Sorry I haven't replyed. Dx
Regarding the Twins - They can be whatever you wish. I have no preferences. Also, I don't mind if it is played by two people, as long as you two are very good at keeping up with your posts ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Cool, slots getting filled. Can't wait to start posting!

I'd be willing to take on the Red Queen too if no one wants her. (: Let me know if you need me to.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed May 02, 2012 6:20 pm

@Desire99600:

I'm getting excited too ^^

Also, Thanks! I'd really appreciate it. I'll let you know if her role isn't filled, and every other one is :3 EDIT: Every other role is filled, so I will give the spot 24 hours, and then I will leave it up to you to take the role (If you still want to at the time) ^^

To Everyone: Once all the Canon Character slots are filled, we will begin the RP ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Alright, I'll create her now & submit her. If someone takes the spot on time, go ahead and reject her. If someone doesn't then accept her :D I play a great "evil" person (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Sounds good ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed May 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Okay, she's in!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed May 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Are you still accepting characters? This sounds so fun. I could have my character in tomorrow

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

@jigokunoshinzo

Yes ^^ As of right now, we are accepting OC's. (Honestly, We are always accepting them)

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Thu May 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Also, Desire99600, I've decided to just go ahead and accept your Red Queen (The Char sheet looks wonderful ^^)

As soon as you all are ready, we can start the RP :3

Who wants to begin? (I'd prefer the Hatter, or one of the other Canon characters to start, but I could care less.)

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kennith_Black on Thu May 03, 2012 3:45 pm

I wanta start

Kennith_Black
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!