Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bound

Bound

a part of “Bound”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Slavery is not uncommon in Tarsha...it is expected, however loss of freedom is not the worst that can happen. The BloodOath ceremony is coming up, will you be a Hunter or Bound? Who will be the required sacrifice?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Alright, Zoë's up so youy can accept her :D also, in answer to your questions,

For Vera, she's kind been tossed between masters for the passed three years. They keep selling her back to the market either because of attitude or they grow bored with her entertainment.

For Ayra, she'll be buying her at the market.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 am

First Post is officially up!

Desire- Just wondering if you want Angela and Patience to be neighbours and friends? Just thought that would give some interaction between the two households. Also, feel free to say that Angela bought Vera in the next post and is given over to her, obviously that's what will happen, so you can add that to your post...
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Yes, and okay(: oh and jusst so you know I wont be able to post until maybe tomorrow

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm very interested in becomming a bound. Let me know if a new master is uploaded. I also don't mind being a runaway, but pm me for what this role entails. Thanks.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 am

Candykitten- I messaged you :)

As for the rest of us, first post is up and just a note to try and use the tagging to tag characters you interact with/ discuss in the post.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Posted! :D

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri May 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Okay, I KNOW I have to post guys, but some things came up with the fam. I'll get it in ASAP. I swear!!!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat May 05, 2012 2:01 am

Thanks for the heads up Desire, this doesn't need to be too fast pace anyway. i don't mind if the posing is slow, just so long no one leaves unexpectedly...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Heads up: I'm most likely going to post tomorrow, after I get some sleep. I haven't ditched, dont worry

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 17, 2012 9:55 pm

No problem Reaper. Thanks to all those letting me know what's going on :) It helps, otherwise I do a bit of a freak out thinking the rp is falling apart ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 pm

:P Changed my mind, can't afford to do another rp....

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri May 18, 2012 12:47 pm

k... maybe not. got in trouble.... might post sometime this week. Sorry bout this!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Waiting on Tyler to post, just so you guys know I haven't bailed.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 am

Uh, darn, set positions...

Uhh, I normally don't do roleplays involving masters and servents, but I was thinking of making a Master character, however, I see that's impossible, darn.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!