Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Whispers in the Night

Whispers in the Night

a part of “Whispers in the Night”, a fictional universe by brokenhearts101.

Run, dont trust, dont stop. Survive

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Whispers in the Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Whispers in the Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenhearts101 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Whispers in the Night"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Fate works most for Woe
with Folly's fairest show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenhearts101
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Whispers in the Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 am

May I join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death Himself on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 pm

I kinda already made a character and posted since i did not see any rules saying i couldn't.....sorry ^_^"
My name is that which strikes fear into the hearts of billions.The very second you hear it you think of injury,blood,sickness,utter and complete end.Many avoid thinking about my name all together,but eventually everyone must think and or face it...................Death.So long as life is present there will be death,you may try to avoid it or hide from it.....but eventually it will catch you.

Death Himself
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Hey there this looks really awesome. Mind if I join?

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathsky on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Woops! we were sopposed to ask? sorry!
When life gives you lemons, go to ebay and get money!
Pet's name: Starclan

Deathsky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Woah sorry, I didn't realize we were supposed to ask before we made a character, sorry!

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 am

Could I make a character?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 am

I'm not positive, but I'm guessing since you don't have to get characters approved or anything you can just make one without asking. The more the merrier:)

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Where's my character based on:

tornadofan2 wrote:
Vin Diesel

Who's gonna save you when you are in a situation impossible to get out to? -Vin Diesel||Richards B. Riddick||Riddick

Who's gonna watch your children and make sure they are save? -Vin Diesel

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathsky on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I totally love this roleplay so far!!! :) XD <3

Deathsky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathsky on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Heyo is Deathsky here (luna) umm my latest post... i really want to know the answers to tose questions.
I have been thinking about them the whole timme weve beenn talking bout jobs. You dont have to answer them if youdont want to but i just wanted to know...

Deathsky
Member for 12 years

Re: Whispers in the Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am

Posted for Haley.

Important announcement:
I won't be online from 23 April till 27 April. I'm going to England and there will be no Internet I think. If there is, I'll try to make a post every once in a while but that won't be like now. I won't be online for every day. Sorry for that but it's a school trip and I need to go.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm confused... did Dark just die?

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 pm

No. But, he is burried in the debrea. I wouldn't kill him, afterall, he has a small crush on Haley xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm

This looks like a cool RP, would you be willing to accept a new member?

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

It's not up to me, but I don't see why not :) It would probably make sense if your character had been in the lab and escaped when it blew up

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathsky on Tue May 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Why not? it would be fun to have someone new! XD
I love that idea deadaray!

Deathsky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Tue May 01, 2012 3:06 pm

cool, I'll make a character now

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Sat May 05, 2012 8:07 pm

hey guys, I've been wicked busy the past week so I never got a chance to make my character but I'll get on that now.

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 pm

I like your character sheet haha where ever did you get it?

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!