Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mutant Rivalry

Mutant Rivalry

a part of “Mutant Rivalry”, a fictional universe by Auricambrflaym.

Welcome to SunShadow High. Your average high school, if you do not count the fact that the entire school is made up of mutants *Needs Humans!!*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutant Rivalry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mutant Rivalry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 pm

S'alright syn, thanks for lettin us know
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 am

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys... i'm waiting for set to post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Guys, Don't want this to die!!!!! yogi cant post til saturday but where is everyone else?!

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon May 28, 2012 4:05 pm

What about me? :(
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Sorry Set, Auric told me she sent out PM's to everyone and no one replied to it or posted in the allotted time frame.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue May 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Well I got one on may six about not posting for 5 days but I restarted posting after that(Can be seen form my posts) but I haven't gotten any pm's form anyone after that...

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I sent a pm to everyone, Set.... However, We still need the characters.... If you can promise me you'll post a little more often I'll let you back in.....

This goes for everyone I've deleted.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Wed May 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Then I shall post later today and I promise I'll be more active ^-^

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:10 am

Hmm...Auric, I was just wondering what's happening with Iria and Ayden. So far they seem to be working in math class. Reason I ask is because there have been no recent posts involving them.
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 am

There hasn't been much going on with them yet, just normal school stuff although I figured it might as well be lunchtime there too; that'll pick up quick as the competition season begins... once we have established everything, like who's on which teams or if they're competing at all(or simply cheering them on), I'll set it up so that a month or two has passed so we can get into the good stuff: Competitions, smack talk, fights, inner turmoil in SunShadow, things like that. I'm hoping everyone else reads this as well; I don't want any confusion....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am

Yogs internet box is on the fritz again; they texted me to let me know that they might not be able to post

on another note, I'm hoping to get the time skip going after the archery practice after school.

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 am

Oh meh goodness... I just read over my last post... So. Many. Errors. At least now I know to be extra careful when posting with an iPod. :D

Oh!!! By the way. I am going to the beach for three days, coming back on Monday. I'm only able to respond via nook haha! So it might take me a little time to post. Just letting ya know. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks Storm! Auric is moving so she may not be able to post for a few more days, I think I need to post. Should have it up later.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!