Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sons of Satan

Sons of Satan

a part of “Sons of Satan”, a fictional universe by drampire.

(Saga 1) In a fight to the death , the four sons of Satan must fight each other to see who becomes the next lord of the city of the dead.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sons of Satan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sons of Satan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat May 05, 2012 3:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sons of Satan"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I may be scary but i have feelings
~please click and help my dragons~
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Sons of Satan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm

can i reserve the archer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 pm

yeah

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat May 05, 2012 4:04 pm

hey quick question- for appearance is a picture required? 'cause I'm having a tough time finding a suitable photo.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sun May 06, 2012 3:12 pm

May I please reserve the Swordsman?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Gosh I hope this rp doesn't die! I like it D:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 am

Me neither! LIVE YOU WILL LIVE!

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 pm

If I can make a suggestion: you could always try the Roleplayers Wanted thread. Might reel in a decent amount of people.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm

I may take the swordsman's assistant. ^^ This sounds really promising.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 pm

MELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 13, 2012 1:27 pm

REAPEEER. Hahaha... =D Hi there! <3

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Hiyaaaa ;D

If worst comes to worst and no one else joins... We can always duke it out with two sons and assistants, right?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Lol. xD Loving the eagerness right there.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

c: you know it! Word.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Haha... ^^ But half a cast is rarely very successful. O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Dammit. I just really don't want this to die D:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Mhmm... O.O I know, neither do I.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Half the cast is better than no one posting at all c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, that's a point. Lol. xD I dunno... I'm not GM here. I'll just do the dutiful participant here. Haha. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wunderland on Mon May 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I Would like to reserve the #2 brother

Wunderland
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!