Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hogwarts: Triwizard Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hogwarts: Triwizard Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā™„ILoveParisā™„ on Mon May 07, 2012 7:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hogwarts: Triwizard Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ā™„ILoveParisā™„
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts: Triwizard Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Mon May 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Can I reserve a slytherin student?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā™„ILoveParisā™„ on Mon May 07, 2012 7:45 pm

@Tonks Yes of course! :)

ā™„ILoveParisā™„
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Mon May 07, 2012 7:46 pm

can i reserve a dumstrang student ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Could I reserve a Hogwarts student, please?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā™„ILoveParisā™„ on Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm

I revserved them
Last edited by ā™„ILoveParisā™„ on Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ā™„ILoveParisā™„
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Ohhh I would love to join in- few questions though. How are you going to incorporate the tournament into RP? And how will you determine which character would win in a particular task? I mean all of us might RP that our character will be able to survive and do their best- but how and who will determine who will be the winner?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ā™„ILoveParisā™„ on Mon May 07, 2012 8:37 pm

@lovechanningforever Well each character will do there task and just not pay attention to anyone else like the typical Triwizard Tournament, they will go on trying to win. Once they go and do there task they will skip there part where they finish like in a race or if it is a task where you are alone (example the gloden egg you got from fighting the dragon in Harry Potter) then you will just finish. I will decide who discribed it the best, in the most detail with the most creative ideas

ā™„ILoveParisā™„
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh okay- sounds cool. I'll try and join in if that's the case.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 am

So.....much......potterness!!!! Hey, Sneakyrio's the username and I stumbled upon your lovely rp here and decided to throw my name in the proverbial Goblet and try my hand at it. Just submitted Antony and I really hope you like him. I put a lot of hard work and time into him and I hope you like him as much as I do. Thanks for your time.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Tue May 08, 2012 3:22 pm

May I reserve student 4?

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!