Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Victorious Roleplay

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Victorious Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 am

"Sure, I'd love to come." Kavin replied with smiling. He quickly picked his this. "Stop by my locker after class. We'll, talk some more." And with that he quickly headed off to class, that is before Axel stopped him.

"So how's it go?" he asked.

"It went, pretty good actually. Thanks for giving me the courage to actually do it."

"Hey that's what best friends are for."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 pm

"Alright!" Rose went off to class.

"Yay! you did it! High five!" Kat put her hand up for Kavin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pandalover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:28 pm

"Uh, thanks." Kavin gave Cat her high five before heading off to class.

"Oh crap better hurry. Don't wanna be late." Axel said, bidding the girls and Robbie a farewell.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 pm

{Sorry I was gone.}

Scarny walked into the school. She had an excuses. She was accepted but now quite enrolled. Lucky for her that no one was in the office when she slipped in. She sat down and waited for someone. She hoped that it wouldn't be known that she had come in late. She hoped it wouldn't go agents her. Her family isn't really that rich and this was her only chance.

Liam was sitting in class. He waited for the class to begin. He wasn't sure which class he was in. He was just told to come here and sit down. He hoped he wasn't tricked. He was told someone would help him out through his whole day. He sighed and opened his book again. He was reading a book about this guy who kills ghost and he moves to where the murderous ones are and when he moves to Canada he falls in love with a ghost finds his dads killer and has to kill him because he is a ghost and brings civilians into the whole thing. He was addicted to the book. It was almost over and he was ready for the second book.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Tue May 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Rose walked into her next class. She couldn't stop thinking about how eventful her first day had been, and how excited she was for this weekend. As class started she looked around to see if there was anyone she knew. She saw a boy who seemed to be very focused on a book. The door opened and in waked Kat.

Kat saw rose and went over and took the empty desk next to her.

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Ugh, English. I hate English with a passion. Axel thought. He indeed hate English a lot. It was just so boring to him. He would rather be in history class than this. At least in there you about wars and fights that happened over time. "This is going to suck." He told himself as he found and empty desk and took a seat in it.

"Tell me about it." One boy behind him replied with. "Best thing to do is pretend you're paying attention."

Axel turned around to look at the boy. He was a good looking guy, must be very popular with the ladies. "Hey thanks for the advice um....what's your name?" He asked him.

"My name is Beck." He introduced himself quickly before the teacher came in, ordering everyone to sit down and be quiet.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue May 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Scarny fianly got all of the registration done. Not to far into class either. She looked at her schedule. She had English first period. She was shown to the class and walked in the class. She looked around and everyone looked at her. She saw the only empty seat and sat down quickly. Her cheeks quickly becomming red. She openned her books and kept her nose buried so the teacher wouldnt see her.

Liam closed his book finished and looked up as class began. He still wasnt sure what class he was in and looked around at everyone. It was a decent sized class. He just hoped it was a creative class instead of a boring class. He loved his creativness. He always thought of diffrent things than what you would normally do.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Jade walked in to English. She scanned the room looking for Beck. She walked over and sat next to him she looked over at Axel "Ugh not you again."

pandalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

"Yeah, I'm so happy to see you too." Axel sarcastically replied with.

"I see that you two have met already?" Beck asked.

"Sadly yes. What are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Actually....yeah."

Axel's eyes began to widen upon hearing that. "......You're shitting me right?"

"No."

Axel didn't really know what to say. So he just began to laugh. "Wow. Just, wow. You must have a lot of tolerance to put up with her. I applaud you."

"Uh....thanks?" Beck really didn't know how to respond. He knew Jade wasn't friendly towards most people and guys, and girls were afraid of her. So he was somewhat surprised that Axel wasn't.

Axel turned around and saw another girl sitting beside him. She wasn't there a second ago. He was going to say something, but from the looks of it her face was buried in a book.

Zman2010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Scarny scanned the area. She looked over at the guy next to her and saw him starring at her. She was going to look away but didn't want to be rude so she just sat there looking at him. She took in every tiny feature of him. She couldn't help but think he looked like a guy forma book she read. That brought a smile to her face thinking of that.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!