Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sev7enth: THE RING

Sev7enth: THE RING

a part of “Sev7enth: THE RING”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

[[CLOSED.DUE.TO.NON.INTEREST]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sev7enth: THE RING”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sev7enth: THE RING

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 am

Every 2 days or so would be acceptable

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun May 06, 2012 10:04 am

Okay. The creepy fun will start tomorrow

Albino I made this avatar for you :)
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8220/24574320.png

Everyone make sure to watch the cursed video

Everybody familiarize yourselves with each others characters

Throughout the roleplay I will post information regarding the three versions of the curse.

As the curse it will be necessary to put things into the minds of the characters (not control actions) and have them experience certain things, then they can react. Its the only way this type of RPG can work.

If everyone is okay with the above, I think we'll have a nice little RPG. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Yay! So excited!

Zensai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Albino_Rose on Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 pm

I will do my best to post every two days or so.

Albino_Rose
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun May 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Cool beanz

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Sun May 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Hey my account is acting a bit buggy sometimes, my friend Zenia agreed that if that happens I could use her account, so if you get a character called backup from her that is me. Just a heads up.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 am

Gotcha

Posting

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon May 07, 2012 9:42 am

Posted

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon May 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Ill wait till everyone getws a chance to post

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Hmm, Zensai, do you have any future plans regarding Dr. Strange?

Arinna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Mon May 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah... he either dies or gets arrested.
Of course hat is all up to Wade.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Mon May 07, 2012 3:56 pm

รด.รด Because he watches the tape? Hmm~~ Is he a student or a professor? (I mean, if your current information/plans on him allow it, is it possible to connect my character and the person behind the alias Dr. Strange somehow?)

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Dr. Strange is a college Prof. that deals with the history of the occult.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Mon May 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Would there be any problem with him being in the University of Hartford, where Sigrid is currently studying?

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Mon May 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Not at all. I will make up his name. *Dr. Strange is just his online name.*

Professor. Curtis

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Heheh, thank you. ^-^ ~

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 am

Great communication guys :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 am

I will post again, unless you have something planned.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Tue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Please inform me if I crossed any lines in my posts.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 am

Certainly not on my part~
I will wait until this evening (taking GMT as the base) to see if Rose posts, and if not, I will.
By the way, I also really enjoyed the video you made, Jackel. ^^

Arinna
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!