Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

EXOPLANET

EXOPLANET

a part of “EXOPLANET”, a fictional universe by Neon.lynxie.

Twelve guardians swore to protect EXOPLANET and the Tree of life which gave life to all on EXO. But when a Dark force comes to destroy EXO and the Tree of life, The 12 guardians are killed and the tree send their powers to 12 random new boys to save EXO.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “EXOPLANET”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

EXOPLANET

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "EXOPLANET"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: EXOPLANET

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sun May 06, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd like to reserve Chanyeol please^^ I hope I won't be too busy so I could also post for other RPs :)
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Eeeek this looks sweet ^.^ can I reserve Kris?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun May 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Yes both spots are reserved for the two of you! Please advertise so the RP gets more people! Please and thanks!

@Jayu- i love Taeyang! <3

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I would like to reserve Chen please

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun May 06, 2012 6:21 pm

@Shaodow- Chen is all yours!~

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun May 06, 2012 6:22 pm

I commend you on this whole idea as well as having characters with different sexuality, it'll provide more depth than most rps, well done

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Oohhhh, may I reserve D.O please? ^_^

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun May 06, 2012 6:37 pm

@Shaodow-Thank you very much! It means alot to know that my thinking was appreciated!^^

@ViceRicePres-Yes of course!!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Omo!! It's up! I will have my characters in soon! Such a good idea ;D
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun May 06, 2012 8:04 pm

@ExoticK- YAY! LOL i know like you said SM was totally asking for it with their into and what not ^^

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Mon May 07, 2012 8:50 am

can you reserve me Tao,he knows martial arts which is a good advantage ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 am

`can you reserve me Tao,he knows martial arts which is a good advantage ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon May 07, 2012 3:28 pm

@Ashtonwolf - yes it is a huge advantage! ^^ but sure he is yours

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Suho is up! Baekhyun should follow shortly :D

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

@ExoticK-YAY! ^^ thank you

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm

jsyk i haven't forgotten about the character I have reserved, I'm just busy lately but i'll have it up as soon as i can

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed May 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Sorry to say, but Baekhyun will be a day late. My teacher is rude and gives our class too much homework to complete in one night so I don't have any free time to type up a post or a character sheet. Unless you want me to avoid sleep and food. -_- Anyways, so sorry about the delay. I will do my best to finish. Wish me luck!

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed May 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Okay! SO first post is up...It sucks sorry! It was an epic fail to say the least! But w.e.
My younger sister TinkerTash just joined us, this is her first RP lol and she will be Kai! So yes!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu May 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to be really busy until after Monday so I'm having trouble with posting and the charas >.< and WOAH SNAP! That post is huge!!! It's kinda intimidating...

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!