Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sev7enth: THE RING

Sev7enth: THE RING

a part of “Sev7enth: THE RING”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

[[CLOSED.DUE.TO.NON.INTEREST]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sev7enth: THE RING”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sev7enth: THE RING

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Wed May 09, 2012 4:19 pm

So what was it that they heard? (The girl's last words, that is.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arinna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu May 10, 2012 7:29 am

Use your imagination :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu May 10, 2012 9:43 am

Ill wait for Arinna to post.

If no one can come up with anything Ill post what the girl said, though I dont know what it is :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Thu May 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks, I'll post. ^^ I thought you were at some point going to tell us (so I clearly misunderstood things), but I shall come up with something right now...>=D...

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Heads up, Benji has yet to see the tape. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Zensai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat May 12, 2012 9:18 am

The first 2 'clues' as it were, have been posted. Keep in mind that there is something at stake here, becuase the one who is right will live, those who are wrong WILL DIE (insert maniacal laughter here).

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Sat May 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Since the clues aren't things our characters know yet, and as this hasn't yet been clarified, I'd like to ask how they will be useful - is it just that the information is now up and available for the characters to discover as the story progresses, or do they constitute things more like intermissions or flashback scenes you would find in books, games and movies?

Edit - And since you've said this when I had been thinking that we were very early in the game; how long do you expect the game to last? (You don't have to answer, of course, but I had thought that the game was based on the progression of the characters as opposed to an external counter; that's why I'm asking.)

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat May 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Good point.

I guess a Bit of both. They are not so much clues you have to figure out, as they are bits of information you have to keep track of.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 am

Just.waiting.for.rose

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Tue May 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Well, Zensai apparently hasn't been on for a few days either. I'm sorry if I've killed your game, Jackel. v.v And I was enjoying it too...

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Wed May 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Sorry I got really sick. I am gonna wait for Rose. She should post soon. ((I am friends with her IRL))

Zensai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu May 17, 2012 8:48 am

No.prob

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Sun May 20, 2012 2:56 am

x.x I'm sorry for being completely unresponsive. I will wait for Zensai to post before I post something myself, if that's alright. ^^

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Albino_Rose on Fri May 25, 2012 12:24 am

So sorry for the delays. I had to work a lot but now I am on vacation and should have more time to reply.

Albino_Rose
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Im gonna eat then make a post

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:11 am

Man.this.is.the.second.time.ive.had.to.close.this.rpg.do.to.non.interest

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!