Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lands of The Centaurs

Lands of The Centaurs

a part of “Lands of The Centaurs”, a fictional universe by NemotheDroneAlien.

Become one of the most feared and fiercest of the creatures of myth and legend. Describe your centaur character and live in a beautiful but savage land called, Bagsedareth. Survive and conquer, make enemies and allies, become a strong noble centaur.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lands of The Centaurs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lands of The Centaurs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Wed May 09, 2012 1:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lands of The Centaurs"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Weyland-Yutani Corp.

Building Better Worlds

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lands of The Centaurs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 pm

this seems pretty interesting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 pm

is there a skelly?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Posted a character hope you like him.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Thu May 10, 2012 1:52 am

I submitted a character, I surly hope you like him :3

I'm also going to be submitting another one soon, if that is ok.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Yeah, you can add another character. The limit is three characters per player. heck, I might add two more characters. Haha, I read all of your character descriptions and was impressed, it made my character description look like crap! That's the last time I'm describing a character when I'm tired.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 pm

KayEyeEmm, what's a skelly? (sorry if it's ovious what it is. I've only been on this game for a day and a half.)

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Fri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm

I've made a second centaur, Sebastian. I'll probably make a third, using the limit, and be done. I'll create him in a little bit. After that, are any of you ready to RP?

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri May 11, 2012 3:16 pm

I know I'm certainly ready :'P

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 12, 2012 1:10 pm

O.k. I've made my third character, Habru. I'm NOW ready to RP. Erm, I'll make the first post, any others can just come on in. :)

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Sun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Yay, my first RP! I am happy to see it finally take off. Where do you all get the images for your characters? They look great.

Alambil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 pm

@Katie46 I didn't find my images anywhere, I drew them XD

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Tue May 15, 2012 11:22 am

Whoa, thats some pretty good art! I thought you just found the photos of those centaurs on the internet and liked it.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

lol why thank you~ I Honestly just don't like finding pictures online to use as characters on here, the only reason I do sometimes is when I'm too lazy to draw something out myself. I find it easier to draw my own out anyway, it's easier to make the characters look how you'd imagine them in your head.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alambil on Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 am

I had a feeling you did. They matched so well with your descriptions, and Temujin has such a unique look for a centaur (I love the dreads!). Unfortunately, I can't draw, but I hate not having a visual for my character. I am very hesitant to just use stuff off the internet, especially since I don't know how to give credit, so I was kind of hoping there was another option. Well, I guess I'll think of something.

Alambil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Wed May 16, 2012 12:31 pm

I do have a talent in sketching, but I usually only draw in a certain category. Like, monsters of myth such as dragons and griffins. However I SUCK at drawing humans or anything half human like the centaur. When it comes to trying to draw a made up character from my head, I've got a lot to learn. Hmmm, plus even if I did, I would have no idea how to put that drawing on my computer then placing the picture on this game. Ugh, computers hate me.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Wed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Erm, a new character was submitted for approval and it was given way too little of information about the character. I fear if I approve of it, the comments of the player in RP would be just as minor detailed and short. So, whoever has just submitted the centaur, Centor Fourneer, please edit more information about the character if you would like to join the RP. Otherwise I will reject the character. The player is new I believe, not any players that's been in this RP.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sat May 19, 2012 1:29 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days or so, I don't have any Internet access except for an iPod and it's hard to write with this thing XD;;

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Argh! FINALLY I can get to this computer! ALL week has been crappy and I haven't been able to catch a BREAK! Forgive me, I'll be posting now that the weekend has saved me!

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemotheDroneAlien on Wed May 23, 2012 1:16 pm

WARNING! I may not be on for a few days to a week! My internet will be shutting down and I won't be able to get back on utill then. I will get back on as SOON as the internet pulls back up. Meanwhile please don't RP without me, I don't want to be overwhelmed with full pages when I get back.

NemotheDroneAlien
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!