Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

TMI Entertainment

TMI Entertainment

a part of “TMI Entertainment”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

TMI is the all new Entertainment Company for people like you who want to do something with their lives. Maybe you are a great dancer? Maybe you sing very well? Or maybe your just a jack of all trades? We don't mind! We are always looking for great people!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TMI Entertainment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: TMI Entertainment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Alrighty. I'll just be sayin' that Hi5 is now officially complete 8D Nia's good to go woo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Sorry, finally finished the first post. I would like for everyone to follow along with the first post, seeing as I put up some very vital information. ;)
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue May 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Why is it that, everytime I get close to starting a roleplay, no one posts? TT^TT Sorry if I'm overreacting. I know my post looks a lot, but it really isn't...Maybe I should stop making roleplays if they keep dying...

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Sorry I was in school all day, and right now my iPods dying. I'll post when I get a pc, sometime before 8

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue May 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh. ;-; That wasn't the problem for me. I just wanted a little more to work with before I posted, since I tend to write a lot in one go. Sorry ;-; I'll see what I can get in a couple hours, after tutor.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Ah! I didn't realize we were supposed to post! I thought that 'cause your post said it would be edited later we were waiting...

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 am

Well, yeah. I did have that, but I finished the editing two days ago. ^^; It's okay~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri May 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Anybody else want to post? Like, I already have Sang's reply post in mind, but I don't want to post until everyone has at least posted once...:<

DONT DIE

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri May 11, 2012 7:07 pm

It honestly doesn't make any sense to me why this is dying ;-; Thought these RPs lasted for daysss.

Anyway, Princess, I think you should PM a couple people and get them back here. I mean, it's about time to be a little aggressive and it's not like it'd hurt. ;-; Yes?

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Fri May 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Sorry guys :( I won't be available until Monday TT.TT Projects are currently torturing me slowly >.<
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 pm

I know, I don't understand either...ill do that tomorrow before I go shopping. I just don't like being aggressive (ive had terrible events happen to me when ever I was "aggressive ") but any of u like to help me pm people, ill be more than glad.

And thank u for telling me that jayu...just hopefully this rp doesn't die before Monday. :(

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 am

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted! I'll try to catch up with what's going on soon. I have been swamped and haven't gotten to go on here for a little bit. I'm back though. Hope you haven't given up all hope on me just yet :)
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Exotic K
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Oh. Uh. I'm a bit late (only checked now, sorry ;-;) But if there's like, any way I can help now feel free to drop me a line or something. I can run after people for you if you'd like, in case you haven't done that yet, Princess ;-; Just really hate it when RP's die on the first page.

Or maybe it's just cause I really like Nia/Younha (her face claim) to let this die early Oh, and I find it funny how Nia's already off on a bad foot 8D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon May 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Actually Renmiri, I would love if you'll do it for me. (Being as awkward as flip and really bad at talking to people) it'll be better if you do it... Not trying to put everything on you or anything, but yeah...

And, I might do Sang's reply anyway, because you are going to love his reaction. *evil laugh*

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Alrighty ^^ I'll give it a shot. Don't worry about it, I don't really mind. I'm only easy to get along with online, haha. N' just 'Ren' is fine~

Do post 8D Sounds awesome! But please don't beat Nia up ;-; Break my nonexistent heart.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue May 15, 2012 3:25 pm

So so SO sorry! I'm going to post now!!

Life just got hectic in the last few days and I kept forgetting. I really need to use a calendar or something.. :/
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue May 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Kay. Princess, I think I touched all bases. Ashton said he'd join again (although I have no idea when he'll post) and Annaky hasn't been online, but so far people have responded 8D Not sure whether or not to PM Everscale, since he/she technically knows that posting started. Guess I'll wait a day.

Oh, and Nia will get a post after yours, Princess. Just sayin'

S'all good, Tears. I'll remind if you forget ;D

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 16, 2012 5:27 am

Renmiri, you're do niiiice OoO

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed May 16, 2012 6:20 am

Woah, this is a pretty cool RP... oh and I know I'm not in it but Jayu told me to go here to tell you guys that she won't be able to post yet until her room is clean.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 am

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much Ren~~~

Well, I posted Sang...Now we have to have DCBL post, and the rest of the girls to show up...Bubble Yum can just edit her post, since I edited after she posted and it's a bit different now...And then Aston posted, but it's not even a post (if that makes sense), and all he has to do is edit it. And I've talked to Everscale, he/she kept forgetting and said what has happened already in the posting, he/she will post soon.

Again, THANK YOU REN~! *hugs*

And going to the people with multiple characters, please post also, just not one character~ ^^;

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!