Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fae Love 2

Fae Love RE-MAKE

a part of “Fae Love 2”, a fictional universe by Michaelis_xXx_Elly.

This is for the safety and peace between all world's and creature's. There is no other way, to prevent a war from breaking out between all of the Creature's Mythical, AND monster's, there is a thin line that is ready to snap. Queen Amileai is ready...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fae Love 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fae Love RE-MAKE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fae Love RE-MAKE"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Fae Love RE-MAKE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 pm

-Thinks about it- Hey if its ok can i join as a Shape-Shifter ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Why yes you can :3

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm gonna join again with my arch-angel~
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 am

yes you mayy {at Gothbabealex} and lol ok Pichu-Chan

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

There seems to be two archangels, which at first I didn't realize. Is it alright if there's two archangels, then? If not, I'll just scrap my current character and fill another role.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EsperEmpress on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Could I have the water elemental reserved?

EsperEmpress
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Yes there can be two archangels and no we don't have to wait =3 you may start whenever you feel like it :D and yes EsperEmpress you may have the water elemental reserved

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EsperEmpress on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh yay! It's already sent, but it's good to know xD

EsperEmpress
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm

In truth, I think that we should rather wait until all the spots are filled, though I'm fine with whatever the GM decides.

Also, perhaps the characters and their ranks should be listed? Just so that someone doesn't want to have to look over all the profiles to see which roles are taken.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 am

Wait, since Yurula is a secret place in the woods, how will all the warriors get there? Do they all automatically know, were they sent a map, ect?

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm interested in a mermaid role, if you still need players. One question: is there separation between Mermaids and (water) Elementals? What I mean is, other than the fin, what makes mermaids and Elementals different from each other? Is it a fresh-vs-salt water sort of thing?
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 am

@Pichu-Chan Yes ^^" eh-hehe srry about not making that clear, but yes they have been sent maps to the leaders to give to them :3

@TaccoaClark The mermaids are.. well I wouldn't say "better" then the water Elemental but have more experience and in this RP they are something like goddesses of the sea. Being able to master land and water by being able to walk on land and such. I do guess it is a fresh-vs-salt water sort of thing, except Mermaids have more experience and are trained once they turn the age of 3 in human years. The water elemental though are more ..hmm.. I guess like assassins because of there speed and accuracy.
Does that help at all? ^^" I suck at explanations xC

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EsperEmpress on Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

I figured that water elementals are just humanoids born from the water and mermaids were creatures of the sea >.>

EsperEmpress
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Fri May 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Normally Water elementals are a bit more like shape-shifters who control water and mermaids are able to only take two forms one human, one human/fishy they are suppose to be vastly superior in most thing when they are in water but have to real control of water basically on land water elemantals win in water they lose (that is if its not the god mode time that just merges with the sea) that is what i know from different lore i have studied

Edit: Ps when are we going to start posting
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat May 12, 2012 11:32 pm

are there any of you even still interested in this i want to play (+w+)

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Thu May 17, 2012 2:44 am

*Raises hand* c: Hopefully the creator hasn't abandoned this, though...

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu May 17, 2012 5:33 am

*whistles* I really like this too >.<

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goddessofhell on Thu May 17, 2012 6:29 am

Well, when do we start?

goddessofhell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

don't worry i pmed her she is in. glad to see ya all here

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!